Ally achievement? Tonnes of Ally tokens reward

I just logged back into the app and had 3 new achievements, all related to having a certain amount of allies. I believe it was 2, 5 and 20(?).

Now I have 2k+ ally tokens - should I just go on a pack opening spree and hope for the best?

Replies

• I did that. I got all low level gear and a few credits. Meh
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Yeah ninja updates are awesome. I didn't get anything super fantastic but I got a full Jedi Guardian to help in tank challenge and 25 shards for Talia
  • Opened all mine, all junk.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Yeah ninja updates are awesome. I didn't get anything super fantastic but I got a full Jedi Guardian to help in tank challenge and 25 shards for Talia
    a full character and 25 shards is massive for bronzium.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • I got Jedi guardian as well. I she any good?
  • @Keaven By super fantastic I mean 4*s that everyone else seems to be getting.

@billbob19 she is halfway decent. Like I said though, I'll only be using her for T2 Mace Windu challenge.
  • I got Asoka with my free points. Now I don't have to be do jealous of everyone else getting a bronzium character
  • I've just found a complete Mace WIndu, in a bronzium, after having pulled really low value stuff tonight with 2.5k of ally points.. :D:D:D
    I have to spam now, sorry guys!
  • I opened all my packs last night, only gear until ... URoRRuR'R'R !! Pretty pleased with that. He's the third new character I've unlocked in the last two days along with Luke and Asajj. Who should I focus on out of that group? I'm level 49, btw.

Congrats on the decent packs guys and girls.
  • Bongo wrote: »
    I just logged back into the app and had 3 new achievements, all related to having a certain amount of allies. I believe it was 2, 5 and 20(?).

Now I have 2k+ ally tokens - should I just go on a pack opening spree and hope for the best?

You have no other choice....LOL!!! Since they give you ally points for that achievement, you can only use those for Bronzium packs. I wish they gave me something else instead because I've never opened anything of substance from them. At least some Darth Vader shards come in, can't complain totally....