Old Daka?

Just recently finished manually clearing 5th flr DS by borrowing Old Dakas if i see it, just wondering if at this point if I should still get her as I'm already done 3* the stages I have access to or dont bother on her?? (I have Barris btw for arena)

DS:

5* Talia
4* Sid
4* Dooku
4* Assaji
3* Royal Guard (this part made it lame but cannot deny auto taunt XD)

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    Old daka is pretty strong. Her attack can double stun, and she can heal and res.
  • Old Daka is Cantina Shipment, so there are a lot of competition there:

Boba Fett
    Ashoka
    Fives
    Old Daka

If you bought the Heroine Pack to get Barriss, then you may have Ashoka. She's pretty good and has a few places to farm her shards. Fett, Fives, and Old Daka depends on whether you want them or you happen to have a head start from Chromium packs.

If you invested in Talia from the beginning of the game, and happen to build Nightsister Initiate (very strong and tanky hero), then perhaps Old Daka would make a nice Nightsister squad. Throw in Barriss, Dooku, JC, Lumi, and Sid (from Arena), who knows? that's a pretty quick and hard hitting team right there...

• PikaChu wrote: »
    Just recently finished manually clearing 5th flr DS by borrowing Old Dakas if i see it, just wondering if at this point if I should still get her as I'm already done 3* the stages I have access to or dont bother on her?? (I have Barris btw for arena)

DS:

5* Talia
    4* Sid
    4* Dooku
    4* Assaji
    3* Royal Guard (this part made it lame but cannot deny auto taunt XD)

Get rid of Royal Guard. His attack is terrible. Old Daka is great. And, she is one of only two dark side healers. I just got her and I love her.

My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I'm 44/80 towards old Daka. If I could get to the node on which I can try for her drops it might speed up a bit. Can't wait.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I'm still not feeling the vibe on this character. Every time I borrow her for a dark side mission her heal is anemic, her stun never lands, and she dies in two hits. Maybe it's different in PvP, but there are so many options there.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I'm still not feeling the vibe on this character. Every time I borrow her for a dark side mission her heal is anemic, her stun never lands, and she dies in two hits. Maybe it's different in PvP, but there are so many options there.
    Whoever you're borrowing from probably hasn't leveled up her moves and abilities. Doing so makes the stun more common for example. The only negatives she has is fairly low health and a weak attack.

Mine is 4* gear level 4. 4297 health. Usually does around 500 damage using her attack.
    Currently 30% chance to stun targeted enemy and 25% chance to stun another. Then level 3 will add 15%.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Daka is boss
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    So should I get her or level up Boba, decisions, decisions...
  • Veauxx_Caedus
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have Old Daka at five stars and level 49 with level six gear filled except for the one slot that opens at level 53. She has the following
    power 3069
    level 3 insightful blow has 45% chance to stun on attack and 40% chance to stun a secondary target
    level 5 chain of resurrection All allies recover 27.5% of her health with 30% chance to revive a defeated ally
    level 3 serve again When another ally is defeated daka has 10% chance to revive it with 22.5% health and grant it offense and defense up for one turn
    Strength 327
    Agility 295
    Intelligence 426
    health 7009
    speed 114
    physical damage 712
    physical critical rating 123
    Armor 71
    Armor penetration 15
    dodge 0
    Special damage 1165
    special critical 15
    resistance 66
    resistance penetration 5
    deflection rating 0
    critical damage 150%
    potency 37%
    tenacity 27%
    I include her on all of my teams. She's very valuable as her stuns can enable you to avoid opponent heals or taunts. This makes it easy to take out some of the more powerful high priority targets on the other team that would usually be protected or healed. Probably even more valuable now that the AI is getting better. It seems like AI healers are more intelligent than they were a week ago.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I may have to put Boba on hold and get her, if for no other reason than to be able to do dark side missions. Sigh, more resources spread out....
  • Daka is great for darkside. Though in arena if she isnt attacked first she can be real pain. But most experienced players know to take out the rezzer first and her lack of defense makes that quite easy.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Well I don't want to spend 2 weeks' worth of Cantina credits on someone who is just used for a handful of missions. OTOH a lot of top teams seem to use Daka.
    I don't know what to do, boost Boba or get Daka. Help me, @WhipiT you're my only hope! ;)
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Been using old daka since almost day 1 since i got lucky and pulled her. I'd say afted luminara shes my #2. Her stun is what makes her. The rest is solid, the heal is decent although the res isnt very reliable. Her health, damage and speed are average at worst. Daka has more health and 1 less speed then lumi for me.
  • Sonoren
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I got lucky and pulled 4* Daka from a Bronzium Card my second day playing... She's was immediately my best character and even now as a level 48 she's definitely still one of my top 3. She's proven to be a foundation character for dark side missions but in pvp her stuns work very well for me, causing the opponent to miss turns thus delaying damage or healing and also her heals and revives have been life savers a few times, and also the stuns basically give me time to get a few more moves in per battle. I love stuns. :)
    Daka has also proven to be extremely valuable I'm galactic wars, helping me complete entire campaigns and thus earning a lot of GW Tokens which I've been using to get Lumi to 5* quickly
    Get Daka. You'll love her.