87 posts Member
edited February 2016
My main lineup:

6* Sid
5* Phasma
6* Lumi
4* Daka
4* Poe (almost 5*)

I'm a day away from getting Sid 7*. I just unlocked Ren in Cantina. I'm not sure who I should replace in my lineup, or if I should hold off on using him. I'm sure he would work awesome with phasma, but not sure if he's going to hurt me if I lose poe.

Second question, is Han a better taunter than Poe? I need to start working on a second arena person now that I'm a short hair away from maxing Sid.

Replies

• I have been using phasma (leader) 4* gear vii with Ren 4* gear vii together in GW squads (both ~ lvl60) and I have been underwhelmed with the sinergy so far...phasma's leader ability is up to lvl5 so maybe I have to push it further idk... I haven't leveled up Poe yet so can't make that comparison - hope this helps a little
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Han is a better taunter (taunts 3 turns, better effect ) but Poe is a faster taunter. Speed is paramount, so Poe is better in a majority of teams and situations.
    I would replace Daka with Kylo in your setup

• Thanks. I've been doing GW with Ren instead of Poe, but I think Poe will be more useful in Arena. I'm a little hesitant to pull Daka as her revive has saved me quite a few times. Maybe when I gear up Ren a bit more. His abilities seem lacking right now.
  • I would hang onto Ren until he's 5 or 6*

I think Kylo excels in tanky builds, Phasma builds and AOE builds. I'd work towards one of those and leave your lineup as is for the moment
  • Replace sid, he dies too quick. Kylo excels in strength and takes a lot to take him out and will deal a lot more damage than sid. Make phasma your leader, whenever kylo attacks, a bonus attack is inevitable.
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    I have Sid 7* gear lvl 8 and he is doing quite well. He has a nice AOE, can inflict healing immunity, recovers quite a good amount of his health when somebody is killed...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Replace Daka with Poggle and Luminara with Kylo.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Artas wrote: »
    I have Sid 7* gear lvl 8 and he is doing quite well. He has a nice AOE, can inflict healing immunity, recovers quite a good amount of his health when somebody is killed...

Sid often outperforms the rest of your squad because he has more stars. Things even out when your other guys catch up in stars
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Artas wrote: »

Sid often outperforms the rest of your squad because he has more stars. Things even out when your other guys catch up in stars

And levels. I purposely leave my heroes at 6 stars (some of them) because they don't need 7 stars to perform well. But I make sure they are high in gears and high in levels.

Sidious is very good at 7 stars. He may be amazing.

• As is, sid is not my highest attacker. His value to me is in healing immunity and speed. Although he's the last one to live because of his self heal, lumi crits much higher than sid. Maybe when the rest of the team catches up in star level, he won't outshine them quite as much.
  • Cecton
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Kylo is good in pretty much any midrange build. He is very tanky for an attacker although his damage output isn't insane. I have him at 6* and is on my arena and GW A teams but I think he could be easily replaced by any other top toon.

His utility is similar to Vader but he can actually be starred up to be useful.
    Post edited by Cecton on
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Han is a better taunter (taunts 3 turns, better effect ) but Poe is a faster taunter. Speed is paramount, so Poe is better in a majority of teams and situations.
    I would replace Daka with Kylo in your setup

I would have thought 3 turn taunt is a detriment, bigger is not always better.

I don't use either but It seems Poe is the far better taunter.

Regarding Kylo I hear he needs a damage buff like Poggle so might not fit straight into that team( more hearsay from me)
    Roger roger
  • The more I look at Ren, the more I think he belongs in a first order team. Maybe grouped with phasma and FOO, he can be pretty BA.