Highest Rank 0 (swgoh.gg)

I have a 0 rank win recorded for arena by swgoh.gg on Jan. 19th of this year. My team portraits are greyed out for the victory. It is now (permanently?) set as my highest arena rank. Has anyone encountered this or know how I would go about clearing/resetting it? I sent an email to the swgohgg gmail on Thursday but am unsure if they will reply. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Replies

• Wow 0?! The rewards must be amazing up there! I heard you get daily Chewie shards in addition to a time-machine heading towards August.
  • I have the same issue, same day also. My collection score also dropped by close to 10 points after 7*ing 3-4 more toons which doesn't make sense to me either. This happened the same day or shortly after
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Swgoh.gg is not affiliated with the game. It is maintained independently by some players. Ea/CG not going to help with any of it.
    There supposedly was a database issue on swgoh.gg a while back and I believe they had to wipe the database so it might have caused some weird sync issues.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Swgoh.gg is not affiliated with the game

It isn't? It's not like they say that every page!
  • AnonymousMeh
    357 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I have the same issue, same day also. My collection score also dropped by close to 10 points after 7*ing 3-4 more toons which doesn't make sense to me either. This happened the same day or shortly after

I'm sorry that you are also having this problem. I am glad it is not just me affected though, It seems more likely to be addressed if it is widespread. It's not a big deal, I'm just doing well in arena right now & was hoping to get my current placement recorded as highest rank on their site.
  • EA/CG had a game update that day and temporarily broke the data regarding your arena team (and probably other stuff). If your swogh.gg account synced up before the fix you for the zero.
  • I have a 0 rank win recorded for arena by swgoh.gg on Jan. 19th of this year. My team portraits are greyed out for the victory. It is now (permanently?) set as my highest arena rank. Has anyone encountered this or know how I would go about clearing/resetting it? I sent an email to the swgohgg gmail on Thursday but am unsure if they will reply. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Do another manual update now. The site owners corrected the sync system, since the latest game update, in the last 24 hours.
    I have the same issue, same day also. My collection score also dropped by close to 10 points after 7*ing 3-4 more toons which doesn't make sense to me either. This happened the same day or shortly after

That's because they corrected the collection system. It had been recording higher than 100% for some.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • I have a 0 rank win recorded for arena by swgoh.gg on Jan. 19th of this year. My team portraits are greyed out for the victory. It is now (permanently?) set as my highest arena rank. Has anyone encountered this or know how I would go about clearing/resetting it? I sent an email to the swgohgg gmail on Thursday but am unsure if they will reply. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Place 0? You just need to remove Chuck Norris from your arena team.

Do another manual update now. The site owners corrected the sync system, since the latest game update, in the last 24 hours.

I tried a manual update this morning but my issue persisted. My current rank did not update this morning either though, so the site may be having other problems at this time. I'll wait a bit & try again. Thanks for the reply!