B2 gaining TM when not suppose to. Edit: Solved*

SpendsAlot
379 posts Member
edited February 2017
I just encountered a bug in GW where I was against a vader lead with him having B2 super Battle droid as well, in the middle of the fight vader hit my royal guard and royal guard evaded the attack, enemy b2 then gained 100% TM saying "relentless barage"
Post edited by SpendsAlot on

Replies

• Rakim
    267 posts Member
    He has a chance to gain 100% turn meter when the enemy dodges a teammates hit OR when one of his teammates is hurt
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I thought description said when an ally dodges a hit
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Royal guard evaded the attack. That's "an enemy dodges a teammates hit" portion
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    When I read the description of the ability it says "whenever another ALLY is evaded or damaged by an attack" it doesn't say anything about the enemy being evaded or damaged. What I am saying is the ENEMY B2 gained 100% TM when his vader attacked my RG.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm not understanding your confusion but I'll try to explain it as best I can. His ALLY, the Vader, attempted to attack your RG. Your RG EVADED his ALLY, Vader. By EVADING his ALLY, Vader, you activated his unique. WAI.

Ok I see where you're confused. It's when one of his ally IS evaded, not when one DOES evade. So when an ally attacks and has their attack evaded he'll gain tm. Not when one of his allies is attacked and evades the attack.
  • Oh okay, I see now thanks.