Best defensive team in Arena?

What team would YOU say was the best team for defense in arena if you could choose from all heroes? Say with leader and all :)

Replies

• Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Best defensive leader ability is, I guess, Chewie's one. So (1) Clan War Chewbacca as a leader. Chewie can also heal himself, has good HP pool, taunts and makes enemies move rearly due to their turn meter reduction.
    Then you should think over countering heal immunity debuff: (2) Barris Offee is pretty O.K. with that: she can heal via equalizing through it and her unique passive ability can even clean it up (not sure about that, but I guess my Barris did it several times).
    You have to disable the most dangerous enemies as often as possible. (3) Old Dhaka is great for this. What is more important - she can resurrect your fallen squad members, sending them back in battle.
    Defence should be not for defence's sake. So I offer to add (4a) Luminara Unduli for this team. One more healer for defensive purposes, pretty powerful attacker to disable the most dangerous enemies, killing them fast or at least blocking usage of special abilities by them. On the other hand, (4b) Old Ben is even better with disabling enemies, but he has some lack of damage.
    Damage dealer. The less foes are standing against you, the more protected you are. Keeping healing and enhancing your defence, you should down enemies one by one. (5a) First Order Tie Pilot or (5b) Ray are good for this goal.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Reyne wrote: »
    What team would YOU say was the best team for defense in arena if you could choose from all heroes? Say with leader and all :)
    Something like
    Dooku (L), Poe, QGJ, Rey, Geonosian Soldier.
    With a few other posibilities like Phasma, FOTP, etc.
    Dead enemies can't damage you
  • Chewi? Are you serious?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Lmao^ Qgj very nice leader if you have lumi and Jedi high. I use lumi, QGJ, ren, Jedi, sidius
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    darkside wrote: »
    Chewi? Are you serious?

Someone's just starting I guess man haha
  • Barriss (L); OLD Daka; HK47; Poe; Lumi
  • Ok, interesting setups, I myself have no clue who I would chose if I had all characters at my disposal. Just trying to figure out what try and aim for :)