Clones are most powerful. * Proof inside*

WhipiT
591 posts Member
edited December 2015
Starting to regret not going the clone route. I thought they were mediocre but this guy named Chris really utilized them like I never imagined. Check out the screenshot and share your thoughts on this new OP class synergy.

http://s3.postimg.org/mknmk449v/Screenshot_2015_12_11_08_04_31.png

Replies

• Cheater maybe??
  • Nah, no way. Just clones are that good. You dont even need a leadership skill. I just leveled my clone trooper from level 1 to level three in light of this new information. Even installed a piece of gear. It's starting to come together.
  • I don't know man. No leader ability. Pretty suspicious. That and there's only 1 other clone he synergizes with. Doesn't make sense
  • Hahahahaha. Good job Cris. So much strategery employed.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • He probably swapped his line up.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I'm sure this was meant in sarcasm but there is a possible explanation for it. Some people believe that your opponents in GW are based on your PvP rank, so they put in cruddy chars for a while to get knocked down. I don't know if that's the case here, nor do I even know if that belief is correct.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    He probably swapped his line up.

He is playing in the midst of chrono spenders where all our toons are epic. So he took a full starter team, ungeared and unstarred and beat my 17k team with Lando and Vader out of my arena spot. Yah, he must have just swapped after he beat me. Im logging in now to find that swap button Ive never discovered as this must be the best strategy to stay at the top.
  • Same thing happens on my server every day as I have said before numerous times on here (and those threads always get deleted). Some guy with 9k power comes in and stomps all the 15k-18k leaders and claims the #1 spot for awhile. This thread made me laugh though so I ain't mad.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Submit your report using our Contact Us page

Select your game name as the Product, then click Next
    Select the appropriate platform, then click Next
    Select "Report Cheating/Harassment" as the category and describe the issue
    Include as much information about the player in question in the Description.
    Click Next, then select the email option to submit
    You can also save a screenshot and attach it to your new case.

Note: Incorrectly reporting or creating false reports of another player abusing the ranking system is a violation of the Terms of Service and actions will not be taken against the reported player. EA will take action against players who fraudulently report abuse.
  • WhipiT wrote: »

He is playing in the midst of chrono spenders where all our toons are epic. So he took a full starter team, ungeared and unstarred and beat my 17k team with Lando and Vader out of my arena spot. Yah, he must have just swapped after he beat me. Im logging in now to find that swap button Ive never discovered as this must be the best strategy to stay at the top.

OK nvm looking at his account lvl it doesn't make sense. But I think you can swap your toons and lose on purpose to show a lower power lvl.
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    @WhipiT wrote: »

OK nvm looking at his account lvl it doesn't make sense. But I think you can swap your toons and lose on purpose to show a lower power lvl.

Changing teams to show a lower power level isn't a legit strat because the point is to hold your ranking rather than bait players into challenging you.

WhipiT's original post was clearly being sarcastic since he's the one who brought to light the fact there are people playing with modded APK files of the game that allow you to enable cheat modes and it's clear that this cris player is cheating.

Clearly the sarcasm is lost on people in this thread though :p

I do hope CG does something about these players soon.
  • Chris wants to be beaten, so he can then pick weakest player ahead. Usually, you may want to do this if your team cannot beat the higher players, so it gets frustrating to play against overpowered teams in arena.

I don't see any problem if he wins 4 games, the puts rhis team and loses, leaving a weak team to be displaced to no. 70.

He isn't winning with that team. Try to carch him with a stronger team. Just after he wins a battle, he'll have to wait 5 mins. See what team he has. Would a cheater need to be so obvious abouit, and also not have any decent anything? I don't think so.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Chris wants to be beaten, so he can then pick weakest player ahead. Usually, you may want to do this if your team cannot beat the higher players, so it gets frustrating to play against overpowered teams in arena.

I don't see any problem if he wins 4 games, the puts rhis team and loses, leaving a weak team to be displaced to no. 70.

He isn't winning with that team. Try to carch him with a stronger team. Just after he wins a battle, he'll have to wait 5 mins. See what team he has. Would a cheater need to be so obvious abouit, and also not have any decent anything? I don't think so.
    Not only did you miss his level (34 vs 55) you missed every second post in this thread by the looks of it.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    100% a cheater, there is no way a level 37 player can fight among level 55 purple heroes....
  • Chris wants to be beaten, so he can then pick weakest player ahead. Usually, you may want to do this if your team cannot beat the higher players, so it gets frustrating to play against overpowered teams in arena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yptXkLglKkA
  • Oh lets get nacho started on nerfing clones
  • Hahahaha :D@Slushie , your post made my day
  • Clone was only 2 star lol
  • sooo.... is GW opponent selection in any way connected to your arena team/rank? that'd be an interesting development....
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    Starting to regret not going the clone route. I thought they were mediocre but this guy named Chris really utilized them like I never imagined. Check out the screenshot and share your thoughts on this new OP class synergy.

http://s3.postimg.org/mknmk449v/Screenshot_2015_12_11_08_04_31.png

BWHAAAA, love a good laugh ;)