New account - droid bundle? + Baze/Shore?

So I started a new account yesterday as I've made mistakes but have learned from them and now want to build a team with limited wasted resources focusing just on what's worth it. I was planning on putting a good $50 down and was curious if I should use half of that on the droid bundle? I'll mostly be focusing on rebels/scoundrels to start so my DS team will be fairly limited. Droids will definitely be viable early game and I'm sure will be great for DS missions and GW(never used a droid team before).

Also, anyone know when Baze/Shore will start showing up in shipments? And more gear as well? I guess at a certain level?

Replies

• I can tell you I spent 2/3 of 2016 as a droid user in arena. They didn't fail me until chaze came out. They remain to me quite the good investment, especially with b2. And then you need to get JE into that team quick. So I guess my short answer would be yes buy the droid pack!
  • I can tell you I spent 2/3 of 2016 as a droid user in arena. They didn't fail me until chaze came out. They remain to me quite the good investment, especially with b2. And then you need to get JE into that team quick. So I guess my short answer would be yes buy the droid pack!

The only negative is that you are using droids and jawas.
  • I'd go for it. If you're in a shard that started yesterday, no one there has any way of owning Chaze, so you won't have to deal with them.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Best pack in the game. You need them anyways fur AAT, so might as well get them now. Most reliable faction in the game since day 1.
  • Thanks guys^ I was definitely leaning towards it just wanted a confirm.
  • Definitely DO NOT get the pack. The amount of shards you get is not worth the amount of money, at least in my opinion. But if your rich then go for it :)