How many Wiggs are in YOUR top 50?

Replies

• Douuuuche wrote: »
    Roughly half of the top 50 in my shard are Wiggs. I'm the only person actually running Vader as the lead lol ... (top 10).

Half isn't TOO bad imo. Signs of change
  • JayNyxx wrote: »
    Cyrus_Ren wrote: »
    JayNyxx wrote: »
    Krooper ftp plz then bye bye Wiggs! lol

LOL do you see how expensive it is to get Krooper? They won't be the meta ANYTIME soon unless they reduce the price or make them F2P

Said ftp (=f2p).

Oh my bad lol. Fingers crossed for F2P then xD

I cross everything you want for this! lmao
  • Cyrus_Ren wrote: »
    Krooper ftp plz then bye bye Wiggs! lol

LOL do you see how expensive it is to get Krooper? They won't be the meta ANYTIME soon unless they reduce the price or make them F2P

Said ftp (=f2p).

Oh my bad lol. Fingers crossed for F2P then xD

I cross everything you want for this! lmao

You and me both buddy xD
  • Only 1 person uses wiggs in my shard for top 20... my shard is December 2015. Like 18 of 2p teams use either zader lead or EP lead (I use Zaul).
  • A lot more palps than before gladly
  • Interesting. I just counted and we have 34 wiggs teams in the top 50, but just 2 in the top 10. Relatively new shard (August 2016)
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Only 1 person uses wiggs in my shard for top 20... my shard is December 2015. Like 18 of 2p teams use either zader lead or EP lead (I use Zaul).

That's really good! But what about top 50 though?
  • A lot more palps than before gladly

I would say that a good thing (and it is....kinda) but Palp drives me up the wall!
  • Interesting. I just counted and we have 34 wiggs teams in the top 50, but just 2 in the top 10. Relatively new shard (August 2016)

That's incredible! And the shard is so young as well. Beware though, if they obtain Chaze they WILL be breaking into the top 10 lol.
    Interesting. I just counted and we have 34 wiggs teams in the top 50, but just 2 in the top 10. Relatively new shard (August 2016)

That's incredible! And the shard is so young as well. Beware though, if they obtain Chaze they WILL be breaking into the top 10 lol.

Eh, we have one guy with Chaze (his chirrut is 5* and the baze is 6* I think). He can get up to top 2-3 spots for his payout, but he drops like a rock overnight. Our top 10 has a ton of boba and chirrut just isn't that much of a threat.
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Only 1 person uses wiggs in my shard for top 20... my shard is December 2015. Like 18 of 2p teams use either zader lead or EP lead (I use Zaul).

Well as toons fall out of meta they tend to dwell outside the top 20 and as FTP catches up they migrate further down. Top 20 is the best measure of Meta. My shard's top 10 rarely has more than one leader appearing more than twice. Krennic, Vader, Rex, Palp, Boba, Wedge, Maul currently. It's pretty varied.

It's not rocket surgery.
    Interesting. I just counted and we have 34 wiggs teams in the top 50, but just 2 in the top 10. Relatively new shard (August 2016)

Eh, we have one guy with Chaze (his chirrut is 5* and the baze is 6* I think). He can get up to top 2-3 spots for his payout, but he drops like a rock overnight. Our top 10 has a ton of boba and chirrut just isn't that much of a threat.

Boba lead? That would be relatively unique. Or just Boba's in general?
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Just less than half. Definitely none in the top 10. They are a great f2p way to get into the top 100, even top 50 with the right mods. I didn't break top 20 until I had a... different set-up.

Edit: (Late July/August).
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

Well as toons fall out of meta they tend to dwell outside the top 20 and as FTP catches up they migrate further down. Top 20 is the best measure of Meta. My shard's top 10 rarely has more than one leader appearing more than twice. Krennic, Vader, Rex, Palp, Boba, Wedge, Maul currently. It's pretty varied.

Krennic? BLEH someone ACTUALLY 7-starred him? MADNESS
  • Carbonari wrote: »
    Just less than half. Definitely none in the top 10. They are a great f2p way to get into the top 100, even top 50 with the right mods. I didn't break top 20 until I had a... different set-up.

Edit: (Late July/August).

Not too bad. It seems other shards are progressing faster than others. A guy in here said he was in a Dec 2015 shard and still had plenty of Wiggs in his top 50 so I dunno.
  • crazycdog29
    281 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    14 of the top 50 have wiggs, But only 2 of them are in the top 30

November 2015 shard
    Post edited by crazycdog29 on
  • 14 of the top 50 have wings, But only 2 of them are in the top 30

November 2015 shard

I'm sorry but I had to LMAO at Wings xD LOOOOL. Seriously though, that's really good. I expect when the EP event comes back around we'll see that number decrease even further
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I ran wiggs team but lost a lot vs empire and other teams. I find them one of the worst meta teams out there now. Too unreliable and squishy. Needs (a bit too much) good RNG to win on offense.

True. But Empire is ANTI Rebel and they do very well against them. Everyone else? Not so much.

Also with Shore & Baze out there now, Biggs cant just incinerate everyone making them unreliable. If they don't have an auto taunt though, I think they do very well

but with newer characters empire are becoming a joke even in the event my friends who had 7* lvl 85's could hardly to any damage to wedge chewie n leia
  • Hahah 49 wiggs! It's ridiculous
    Douuuuche wrote: »
    Roughly half of the top 50 in my shard are Wiggs. I'm the only person actually running Vader as the lead lol ... (top 10).

Yeah I'm not sure when my shard started. I'm started in late December, so my guess it's probably the same timeframe? I'm close to Zader and Zaul, so once that's in the mix I'll replace my current set with my STP, TFP that I have hanging around.
  • C_Man101 wrote: »
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I ran wiggs team but lost a lot vs empire and other teams. I find them one of the worst meta teams out there now. Too unreliable and squishy. Needs (a bit too much) good RNG to win on offense.

True. But Empire is ANTI Rebel and they do very well against them. Everyone else? Not so much.

Also with Shore & Baze out there now, Biggs cant just incinerate everyone making them unreliable. If they don't have an auto taunt though, I think they do very well

but with newer characters empire are becoming a joke even in the event my friends who had 7* lvl 85's could hardly to any damage to wedge chewie n leia

Yeah that event was probably a bit too hard for the average player lol
  • Hahah 49 wiggs! It's ridiculous

FOURTY NINE? LMAOOOO Is that joke? Are there REALLY 49 Wiggs users in your top 50??
  • Douuuuche wrote: »
    Douuuuche wrote: »

Yeah I'm not sure when my shard started. I'm started in late December, so my guess it's probably the same timeframe? I'm close to Zader and Zaul, so once that's in the mix I'll replace my current set with my STP, TFP that I have hanging around.

Zader AND Zaul or either? Because having both would be crazy (although kinda counter productive as both need to be leader)
  • 41 out of 50. November 2016 too.
  • Albe_AuG wrote: »
    41 out of 50. November 2016 too.

We're about the same then. DEFINITELY way more Wiggs users in the younger shards..
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    27. December 2015 shard.
  • I didn't do the whole 50, but only 2 of the top 10, and 5 of the top 20 on my shard are running Wiggs.
  • 12 out of top 50 have wiggs
    4 out of top 25 have wiggs
    1 out of top 10 have wiggs
    1 out of top 5 have wiggs (me- I run them with chaze and 7* GK. Still holds well- if I swap to my empire team or my GK team there'd be no wiggs in the top 10).

My shard is dominated by empire.
    Basically, in most cases wiggs has disappeared from the top ranks, but is still common in outside the top 25. The people with wiggs in the top ranks likely have chaze and really good mods to keep them there.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    27. December 2015 shard.

A little high for a December shard imo but definitely seems like they're fading somewhat.
  • Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    I didn't do the whole 50, but only 2 of the top 10, and 5 of the top 20 on my shard are running Wiggs.

That's REALLY good. Seems like they've all but gone in your shard.