Will we see Jango and some Mandalorian chars ?

518 posts Member
I was wondering, we got Boba, who is amazing, but where is his father/own clone ?

And what about some mandalorian chars like Death Watch or Sabine ?

Jango would be so perfect, as well as Assaj BH Version.

Replies

• Jango's the only character I wish they would add
  • Death watch will definitely be added
    Not too sure about Sabine
    Jango will probably be an event
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    TBH it will be 1 of 2 things. A free garbage release like Bistan, or 3* unusable toon that costs $1k to 7*. At least that's how it's been since EP was released last summer. He was the last F2P meta toon.
  • Death watch will definitely be added
    Not too sure about Sabine
    Jango will probably be an event

Sabine should definately be added.

Afterall shes about to lead Mandalorians in a war against the Empire with the Darksaber in hand.
  • @Grpeephole303
    True, but I have a feeling they won't add any more rebels until summer. Would love to see Sabine soon honestly.
    My guess is they'll focus on separatists and republic first
    Here's to hoping though!
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    TBH it will be 1 of 2 things. A free garbage release like Bistan, or 3* unusable toon that costs $1k to 7*. At least that's how it's been since EP was released last summer. He was the last F2P meta toon.

TFP*
  • Technically, Republic only exist with ships and nothing else. If you see the chars selection, there's no one yet in it. But it would be great to add it and make more synergies about it, especially with Jedi and Clones in it (The already existing synergies are really not interesting).
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

TFP*

You're right. *inserts foot in mouth since I run tfp*
    Glad we finally have a roadmap of when to expect toons to be F2P/farmable. Waiting on shore was agonizing.
  • I'm fairly certain all Star Wars Rebels characters (main ones) are in this game and will be released eventually.

So that includes Sabine.

Definitely want Jango though.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • If not in august then probably not. We need important characters like Jar Jar before any mandalorian stuff
    518 posts Member
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    If not in august then probably not. We need important characters like Jar Jar before any mandalorian stuff

Do you really want Jar Jar ? Can you imagine his skills ?

"Falling by mistake" : damage the entire team (50% chance to damage the enemy, 50% to damage the ally) ?

I'd rather like the old fashion mandalorian and especially THE Jango Fett, sharpen and on fire with a clone/separatist synergy
  • How about Fen Rou or, and I know we don't know much about him but, Tar Visla. (First mando Jedi)
  • There's going to be about a 6-8 month lull now until episode 8 starts getting ramped up for promotion. I kind of suspect the Rebels characters to get some attention during this time. Then around September, we'll see more FO and Resistance characters added.