How many Wiggs are in YOUR top 50?

Replies

• DrNocard wrote: »
    12 out of top 50 have wiggs
    4 out of top 25 have wiggs
    1 out of top 10 have wiggs
    1 out of top 5 have wiggs (me- I run them with chaze and 7* GK. Still holds well- if I swap to my empire team or my GK team there'd be no wiggs in the top 10).

My shard is dominated by empire.
    Basically, in most cases wiggs has disappeared from the top ranks, but is still common in outside the top 25. The people with wiggs in the top ranks likely have chaze and really good mods to keep them there.

I think once more people get access to Zetas OR they become more readily available, we'll see the TRUE rise of the Empire faction as the Meta.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    JayNyxx wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    27. December 2015 shard.

A little high for a December shard imo but definitely seems like they're fading somewhat.

Used to be higher, fading a bit. Only problem is this duo is movable into completely irrelevant combos if you don't have a better synergy avaliable.
  • Only 20 Wiggs teams in my top 50.
    One in the top 10
    4 in the top 20
  • No_Try wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    27. December 2015 shard.

A little high for a December shard imo but definitely seems like they're fading somewhat.

Used to be higher, fading a bit. Only problem is this duo is movable into completely irrelevant combos if you don't have a better synergy avaliable.

VERY true. You can throw them together with practically any team and they'll do fine, Which is why I don't see them truly fading away like the other metas did. Their synergy is too good to just fade away imo.
  • Only 20 Wiggs teams in my top 50.
    One in the top 10
    4 in the top 20

Dec 2015 - Jan 2016 shard I'm guessing?
  • December 2015 Shard, 2/50 are Wiggs and they're 49 and 50. The Rest is a mash up of Zader's, Zaul's, And GK Lead.
  • 30. I'm counting the Lando lead Wiggs as well. The remainder are Empire combo's with a very light dusting of Droids (3 teams)
  • December 2015 Shard, 2/50 are Wiggs and they're 49 and 50. The Rest is a mash up of Zader's, Zaul's, And GK Lead.

That's what I was expecting from a Dec 2015 shard! Surprised there are no Wiggs/Chaze combos though.
  • 28/50. Even more with chaze.
  • JayNyxx wrote: »
    December 2015 Shard, 2/50 are Wiggs and they're 49 and 50. The Rest is a mash up of Zader's, Zaul's, And GK Lead.

That's what I was expecting from a Dec 2015 shard! Surprised there are no Wiggs/Chaze combos though.

in all honesty , as a member of a november 2015 shard, if you see someone running a wiggs combo unless they have chaze they are just so easy to beat with any of the other top arena teams its a joke. If you are using chaze its still better to just put boba and another tank or maybe EP in there and they are just strait up better
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    28/50. Even more with chaze.

there are more than 28 players running chaze in your top50?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    With all the claims that Wiggs is no longer the meta, I thought I'd have a quick look at my top 50 to see just how many squads were running Wiggs. And no, not just Wedge lead I'm talking about running them anywhere within the squad. It turns FORTY out of fifty squads in my top 50 are running Wiggs......

BUT it might just be me. So how many Wiggs can be found in your top 50?
    18 in top 50. Just 5 of which are top 20.
    December 2015 Shard, 2/50 are Wiggs and they're 49 and 50. The Rest is a mash up of Zader's, Zaul's, And GK Lead.

in all honesty , as a member of a november 2015 shard, if you see someone running a wiggs combo unless they have chaze they are just so easy to beat with any of the other top arena teams its a joke. If you are using chaze its still better to just put boba and another tank or maybe EP in there and they are just strait up better

Interesting. If you're running Chaze + Wiggs though, wouldn't Wiggs theoretically be good because they'll be able to get off the Triple Assist without being killed right away?
  • 28/50. Even more with chaze.

What kind of shard are you in? Late spring-early summer 2016?
    With all the claims that Wiggs is no longer the meta, I thought I'd have a quick look at my top 50 to see just how many squads were running Wiggs. And no, not just Wedge lead I'm talking about running them anywhere within the squad. It turns FORTY out of fifty squads in my top 50 are running Wiggs......

That's not bad at all. Empire running wild?
    Douuuuche wrote: »
    Roughly half of the top 50 in my shard are Wiggs. I'm the only person actually running Vader as the lead lol ... (top 10).

Half isn't TOO bad imo. Signs of change

Yeah I'm not sure when my shard started. I'm started in late December, so my guess it's probably the same timeframe? I'm close to Zader and Zaul, so once that's in the mix I'll replace my current set with my STP, TFP that I have hanging around.

Zader AND Zaul or either? Because having both would be crazy (although kinda counter productive as both need to be leader)

First Zader for me since he's such a damage soaking beast, but definitely have Maul on my list as well since they're both quite close. I was tempted by Phasma as well, but I have a lot of empire/sith toons so it seems to make more sense to Zader (or Zaul) first

Interesting. If you're running Chaze + Wiggs though, wouldn't Wiggs theoretically be good because they'll be able to get off the Triple Assist without being killed right away?

of everyone that uses chaze in my shard only 1 person uses wiggs with them, I think that speaks loudly. There are just better options than wiggs
  • 11 and only 4 of those are top 30
    Albe_AuG wrote: »
    41 out of 50. November 2016 too.

We're about the same then. DEFINITELY way more Wiggs users in the younger shards..

Yeah that would account for why I see so many Wiggs in my world. I forgot to mention, outside of half of the top 50 being wiggs, there are at least 10 more that have either Wedge or Biggs in my shard. There's a couple of droid and a couple of jedi teams, but the rest are mostly the Rogue One rebel toons in my shard. I'm also literally the only person running an empire lead.
  • leef wrote: »
    28/50. Even more with chaze.

there are more than 28 players running chaze in your top50?

Actually no I was guessing with what I counted with wiggs. Just counted and the is 21 teams with chaze. I'm on a Dec 15 shard
  • Douuuuche wrote: »
    Roughly half of the top 50 in my shard are Wiggs. I'm the only person actually running Vader as the lead lol ... (top 10).

Half isn't TOO bad imo. Signs of change

Yeah I'm not sure when my shard started. I'm started in late December, so my guess it's probably the same timeframe? I'm close to Zader and Zaul, so once that's in the mix I'll replace my current set with my STP, TFP that I have hanging around.

Zader AND Zaul or either? Because having both would be crazy (although kinda counter productive as both need to be leader)

First Zader for me since he's such a damage soaking beast, but definitely have Maul on my list as well since they're both quite close. I was tempted by Phasma as well, but I have a lot of empire/sith toons so it seems to make more sense to Zader (or Zaul) first

Both are good but I heard Zader is better for Raids and Zaul is better for Arena, not sure if its true though. Either is a win in my eyes lol
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Wow pretty surprised to see these numbers in my shard. December 2015 shard.
    19 wiggs in top 50. 14 are leaders.
    4 wiggs in top 10. All leaders.
    Only 1 more wiggs in top 20.
    Wiggs is out of meta and the toughest teams in my arena are zader teams. Wiggs even with chaze are no problem any more.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    1 in the top 10, 5 in the top 20, a lot more around ranks 30-50. People farmed Wiggs in the past but they can't touch good meta squads now.

Edit: even people who can run Wiggs Chaze would rather use Empire now. Autotaunters like Shore, Baze, and GK are the death of Wiggs.
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    I didn't do the whole 50, but only 2 of the top 10, and 5 of the top 20 on my shard are running Wiggs.

That's REALLY good. Seems like they've all but gone in your shard.

It's a lot of Empire, some Bariss and GK combos, a couple Zeta QGJ Jedi teams. But a lot of Empire w/Boba thrown in teams.

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited February 2017

Yeah, in the top 20 there are: 8 darth Vader Zeta lead empire squads, 3 wedge leads, 1 EP lead, 3 boba leads, 1 Zeta maul lead, 1 qgj Zeta lead, 1 Rex lead and 1 finn Zeta lead.
  • 28 Wiggs L, +11 Wiggs in team (Lando/Ackbar L). The others are droids, jedi, and one Boba frankenstein team.

There's a LOT of EP (L) + Wiggs + Boba teams on my shard
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    Wow pretty surprised to see these numbers in my shard. December 2015 shard.
    19 wiggs in top 50. 14 are leaders.
    4 wiggs in top 10. All leaders.
    Only 1 more wiggs in top 20.
    Wiggs is out of meta and the toughest teams in my arena are zader teams. Wiggs even with chaze are no problem any more.

Those are pretty good numbers HOWEVER I would have to disagree that Wiggs is out the GENERAL meta. He may be out of the meta for 15'ers/early 16'ers but many people who started a bit later than that are still reporting high Wiggs numbers. I think the next couple of EP events will run them off for the majority although probably not altogether.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    1 in the top 10, 5 in the top 20, a lot more around ranks 30-50. People farmed Wiggs in the past but they can't touch good meta squads now.

Edit: even people who can run Wiggs Chaze would rather use Empire now. Autotaunters like Shore, Baze, and GK are the death of Wiggs.

Agreed. Once those new meta squads become more readily available I see Wiggs finally falling out of the general meta and hopefully into obscurity

Yeah, in the top 20 there are: 8 darth Vader Zeta lead empire squads, 3 wedge leads, 1 EP lead, 3 boba leads, 1 Zeta maul lead, 1 qgj Zeta lead, 1 Rex lead and 1 finn Zeta lead.

That's a HEALTHY mix of teams right there!
  • Nozone2016 wrote: »
    28 Wiggs L, +11 Wiggs in team (Lando/Ackbar L). The others are droids, jedi, and one Boba frankenstein team.

There's a LOT of EP (L) + Wiggs + Boba teams on my shard

Sounds similar to my shard lol. Although I'm still seeing a relatively large amount of people running Wiggs/Lando/STH etc. even though I thought that Meta was done lol