Poggle-lead, Poe, IG88, IG86, and Geo Soldier
38% 12 votes
HK-lead, Poe, IG88, IG86, , and Poggle
61% 19 votes

Replies

• BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    neither, add a 3rd option Hk-lead with geo instead of Poggle.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I think the first one is a Geonosian squad more than a droid squad :smiley:
    I hope they release B2 superdroid or droidekas or something.
  • Triqui wrote: »

It's 50/50.
  • Honestly a tough call there. Geo is far higher damage than HK, HK has better synergy in a droid build. When I'm done with my droid project(I backburnered them for others) I'll test this thoroughly as my Geo is 6* gear 9 will hit 7* tonight at reset. Right now I can say both will pack a punch. If there are Jedi opposing HK has the slight edge. I say only slight because Geo is a death dealer, no if's ands or buts about it.
  • neither, add a 3rd option Hk-lead with geo instead of Poggle.

Poggle's offense and speed up is what makes this team so deadly. I think he is key to this team's success.
  • WILLN86 wrote: »

Poggle's offense and speed up is what makes this team so deadly. I think he is key to this team's success.

I'm aware of this, my Hk-lead with out poggle constantly scores better because of geo speed/power and extra hit. Poe is obviously necessary in this squad. Before assuming Poggle is a must, i'd do some testing like I did.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »

It's 50/50.

With a Geonosian leader. That breaks the even :P
  • Poe, qgj, hk, ig 86/88 ... This is my next team but will take a while
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    WILLN86 wrote: »

I'm aware of this, my Hk-lead with out poggle constantly scores better because of geo speed/power and extra hit. Poe is obviously necessary in this squad. Before assuming Poggle is a must, i'd do some testing like I did.

This doesn't make any sense. Geo has less power with HK lead, than with Poggle lead.

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Barrok wrote: »
    WILLN86 wrote: »

This doesn't make any sense. Geo has less power with HK lead, than with Poggle lead.

Geo can self-buff with Poggle's buff. Do does HK47. In another thread it seems that the adaptativa algortithm of IG88 doesn't work with poggle. That might be enough to maybe think about it.
  • For option 1 I might consider 88 leading.
  • My ig86 is at 6* lvl 6 gear one away from 7. He doesnt hit near as hard as i have seen. Is this because he doesnt have elite gear yet? Will getting him to gear 7 and then 8 be that much difference? Hits assist gets 5-7k plus the assist and mine does 3k or less. Will 2 gear lvls add this much damage?
  • I think that with the current meta being weighted towards speed you might need bothe hk-57s leader ability for the turn meter on crit AND poggle for the speed up.
  • Since I packed hk47 and poggle, I am building hk47 leader team. massive damage even without proper gear.