What's your dream team lvl 45+?

Considering leadership and synergies, what would be your dream team?

I wrote lvl 45+ to suggest we don't get bogged down in what's available at start or easily farmable. Just think big and explain your recommendation.

Replies

• I think a dream Jedi team of Ima-Gun Di as leader with Anakin, Old Ben, Barris and Luminara would be pretty fun and tough to take down. You have 2 of the best healers, Ben's ability lock, and Gun Di's Jedi buffs and Anakin for firepower.

Currently I only have Ima Gun Di and Barris so can't say from experience but these 5 seem like the best Jedis. Have read that Mace Windu is lacking and needs to be buffed, and I really like Gun Di's leadership boost so that's why I included him.

On the dark side I'd go with Darth Sidious as leader, Dooku (fastest hitter and he's a pain to deal with), Old Daka for healing, Bobba Fett and Darth Vader as tanky offensive characters to round out this squad.

• Dooku is going to fall out of the meta soon. As people get their heroes to 5-7* he won't be able to keep up with damage or take it.
  • I am level 42 and really enjoying my all Jedi team...un-original I know :dizzy:

1. Old Ben for debuffs and if he dies early (which doesn't seem to do) he buffs everyone else. A solid character

2. Luminara Unduli for great healing, high attack dmg and a powerful force blast which has a very high chance to inflict a ability block for 1 turn.

3. Barriss Offee as a strong tank with auto heal properties and a solid team heal. May look to change in the future,

4. Qui-Gon Jinn is a high dmg jedi with some great skills. His first special called 'Harmonious Assault' deals special dmg and then also calls an ally to do dmg also. I only have that skill leveled to level 3 so far but the ally does 50% of the normal dmg which is decent. The 2nd is called 'Humbling Blow' which removes all positive status effects. This can be very useful if you have been targeting an enemy and their tank activates taunt as you can just use Humbling Blow to remove it and then carry on attacking the original target.

5. Kit Fisto is a high dmg jedi with counter attack abilities but I feel like he could be replaced as doesn't offer anything other than dmg.

The idea behind this team is quick single target dmg. If there is a dooku and a chewie on the team go straight for Dooku. Maybe drop Old Ben's global debuff if unsure if able to take Dooku out in 1 round but typically I can. If Chewie does get taunt off I can use Qui-Gon's buff removal. I have won the galactic war twice with just this team and no other heros (only played 3).
  • elshark81 wrote: »
    I think a dream Jedi team of Ima-Gun Di as leader with Anakin, Old Ben, Barris and Luminara would be pretty fun

Take Aayla for Barriss and its my Jedi Dream Team.More Damage and Stuns with Aayla.

Or Full AoE Team with Sid(leader),Lando,Maul,Tarkin,Old Ben.^^
  • I pursue a different idea, which can totally fail of course. But I come from D3 and GW2 where Crit% and CritDmg is everything (and ofc LoH), so I decided to focus at least on the former.

So my dream line up would be:
    Boba Fett or Darth Sidious as the leader
    (Almost have them both so I couldn't evaluate which leadership perk is the best yet. Both would work fine for my line up due to Boba Fett's insane Dead or Alive CritDmg boost and Darth Sidious' Unlimited Power for Crit% (and later also CritDmg I've seen somewhere?))

Princess Leia
    (Against All Odds -> currently it feels like 100% Crit% up but even if it's fixed, it will be 40% that Crit% up and another 40% for 5% heal which is quite necessary due to her low HP; Hair Trigger -> take the mentioned buffs and almost double the chance that these occur)

Luke Skywalker
    (Bullseye -> is there any other attack which deals more Dmg? Furthermore it Stuns and causes Defense Down on a Crit; Draw a Bead -> for higher Crit%; Frontier Marksmanship -> 20% Turn Meter and DoT on a Crit? I'll take it!)

Luminara Unduli or Barriss Offee
    (Currently playing with the Jedi Consular but on my way to change to one of them. Any suggestions who's the better healer?)

Chewbacca ???
    (Everybody knows Chewie and his value is decreasing from Lvl up to Lvl up - but at this point of the game he's still a good tank for me tho)

Would love if someone can tell me more about the leadership perks of Boba Fett and Darth Sidious!
    Greetings from Germany!
  • My dream team is Ima Gun Di, Old Ben, Luminara, Ayala Secura, and Kit Fisto.

Jedi teams are all the rage.
  • elshark81 wrote: »
    I think a dream Jedi team of Ima-Gun Di as leader with Anakin, Old Ben, Barris and Luminara would be pretty fun and tough to take down. You have 2 of the best healers, Ben's ability lock, and Gun Di's Jedi buffs and Anakin for firepower.

Currently I only have Ima Gun Di and Barris so can't say from experience but these 5 seem like the best Jedis. Have read that Mace Windu is lacking and needs to be buffed, and I really like Gun Di's leadership boost so that's why I included him.

On the dark side I'd go with Darth Sidious as leader, Dooku (fastest hitter and he's a pain to deal with), Old Daka for healing, Bobba Fett and Darth Vader as tanky offensive characters to round out this squad.

You know that bobba's leadership is better than sidious right? It's literally 10% better with no cost.
  • nubsors wrote: »
    Dooku is going to fall out of the meta soon. As people get their heroes to 5-7* he won't be able to keep up with damage or take it.

He barely takes it now, my tie pilot can eliminate him in 1 turn If he doesn't srun him with his first attack. My tie pilot is 2* g6
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Darth Maul
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Vader
    Savage Opress
    Old Ben
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Hmm let me take all the sith.

HEY EA you gave me the wrong old guy!!

@Keaven lol
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Darth Maul
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Vader
    Savage Opress
    Old Ben

I'm only 2 shards from Vader and have everyone else here leveled up to my max (Maul 4*, Sidious and Ben 5*) except Opress. He is only at 3* is it worth it to level him up, never thought he would be that good?

If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Keaven wrote: »
    Darth Maul
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Vader
    Savage Opress
    Old Ben

I'm only 2 shards from Vader and have everyone else here leveled up to my max (Maul 4*, Sidious and Ben 5*) except Opress. He is only at 3* is it worth it to level him up, never thought he would be that good?
    I don't know if it could work if you can't fully promote Maul or Old Ben (or even Vader over time), but the reason I chose that team is for the dot synergies and massive damage output.

Sid and Maul are the soft targets and Maul will draw the early agro because of his dps and HP, which is why I have him as leader for the evasion so he may survive. He is a dynamite bait for allowing Ben, Sid, and Vader to set up. Doesn't matter that Ben doesn't get evasion bonuses because his death buffs will make him the last target anyway where it's already gg if he's the last man standing.

Opress is a sith Tank and is worth upgrading after Sid btw. Alternatively Dooku could work instead, probably better than Opress for this squad in synergy on paper, but I have a feeling Opress HP will be more important and Dooku is so hard to promote. If Maul and Dooku could be taken out too quickly it's gg so I went with Opress.

First round all allies lay down dots. Maul softens everybody up with AOE, Sid AOE and dots every enemy, Opress dots target with basic attack or AOE to bait heals. Ben double dots and generally causes his usual havoc with speed and attack decreases, Vader AOE and double dots enemy.

Next round Vader KOs 2 and Maul can too if he survived. And the AI will play it much the same so should work on defensive teams forcing opponents to tech.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    There's no one "dream team", it all depends on what the situation is, particularly with GW when you know what's coming and you can send in pinch hitters after retreating.
    That said, some toons definitely outlive their usefulness as the game goes on.
    I'm Starting to like my HK more and more as the game progresses and lacking Akbar, Lobot serves me well against debuff heavy opponents like Vader and Old Ben plus he synergizes well with droids.
    There's no one size fits all solution, especially with GW, you need a deep bench.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • What @Jabberwocky said. There's no dream team, unless you really like the characters and make that your own.

The most efficient and highest win rate team would be the counterattack team with old Ben. But that's wrecked by F2P droid team. Anyone that bothers to bring in dathcha or Jawa wrecks the Droid team. And basically that crit setup with boba and Leia dies to quick burst, especially on defense because Leia AI wastes a turn hiding herself first, so the team automatically wastes their good skills without the crit buff, so it's horrible for defense.

And dooku doesn't fall out of the meta. If you actually 7* him, which I've sure some spenders refreshing hard mode did. He hits over 5k with double attack. And still gets his wombo combo counter attacks. You just have more units to focus him down with in the future. I believe dooku has 9k HP around 7*. No one one shots him unless it's IG-86 with poggle buff + crit on skill+ assist. Oh, and dooku always attacks first, top speed in game.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    SeroZero wrote: »
    And dooku doesn't fall out of the meta. If you actually 7* him, which I've sure some spenders refreshing hard mode did. He hits over 5k with double attack. And still gets his wombo combo counter attacks. You just have more units to focus him down with in the future. I believe dooku has 9k HP around 7*. No one one shots him unless it's IG-86 with poggle buff + crit on skill+ assist. Oh, and dooku always attacks first, top speed in game.
    I figured as much, which is why I bought him for the cheap time boost and he has been the only Hero I have mission farmed, and will continue to do, every day so that I get a good Christmas present next year lol.

Only 243 shards to go ;-)