Rate my team

Hi guys f2p player here, what would u say about such set up on this squad arena battles ?

Phasma as a leader
Sid
Lumi
Kylo
Dooku ?

Im open for any advises and replacements here.
Thank you and have a great day !

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Solid f2p team. It will have a difficult time vs Poe teams though. But then again so do most non-Poe teams....
  • DarthMike91
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Telaan wrote: »
    Solid f2p team. It will have a difficult time vs Poe teams though. But then again so do most non-Poe teams....

Thank you for your comment, I do believe in this team and I see potential in it, was just curious if I missed something important.

• I use this team a lot and it's not great but not bad. Against Poe teams it is pretty weak but it's a solid middle of the road team.

I've changed it to Sid (L), Lumi, Dooku, QGJ, and Poe.

Once Poe gets nerfed I'll change it up again, I've been deepening my roster so I can experiment more.
  • First four are my standard setup, recently started swapping Dooku/QGJ/Poe but I honestly don't like using Poe. Doesn't do anything against whale teams but then again I don't compete with those top teams who are ahead anyways. It's enough to float between rank 50 and 100 and Phasma is excellent in defense.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • That is the same team I run for arena with Vader in instead of Dooku. Still allows me to break top 50. Solid team you have there.
  • Vader??? Arena??? I don't think there's a team that has any difficulty with him when not in GW.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • I don't worry about arena too much. He gets me into top 50 so I'm content. Holding rank is a crap shoot.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I would think about going AOE heavy or single target heavy. And thus replacing Sid for something like QGJ or geo. Or go full aoe and change Dooku for some sort of area damage dealer (88, Boba, Anakin, etc).
    I think the arena is shifting away from healers, and you don't need both Sid and Kylo for that.
  • I've been thinking of swaping my Kylo to QGJ since it is farmable for me right now, what would u guys say about such move ?
  • Farm Kylo or GS up in Cantina while getting shards for QGJ.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net