Idea to Make Galactic Wars more Interesting *Read if you like Gambling*

Jizzaouse
128 posts Member
edited February 2017
Nobody Likes doing galactic war. Nonetheless we do it anyway. I have a proposal to make Galactic war a little more interesting by increasing the risk/reward. Please let me know what you think.

When galactic war first fight is launched, you have an option to lock in your squad. If you lock in your squad you can only use that squad for the ENTIRE war. Once all members of the squad have been defeated, your war for the day will be finished.

The Lock in is optional

There will be no rewards other than Galactic war tokens from the current boxes if you choose the lock in option. However, If you complete the entire war you are given all rewards you would have gotten from completeing the nodes on normal plus a bonus box. This box will be sent to your inbox. The bonus box would grant 5x-15x character shards of any character.

On the next consecutive galactic war, If you complete the galactic war through the lock in option, you will receive a box with gear (raid gear or salvage).

You can only complete this challenge once a week.

Please let me know what your thoughts are. Lets make galactic war great again!

Post edited by Jizzaouse on

Replies

• Options
    Maybe a squad with 3 switch out characters?
    A squad is only useful against certain teams.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Gotta make it challenging ;)
  • Options
    How about 3-4 reinforcements like in ships? I really like this idea though
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I actually find the last few nodes interesting facing QGJ zeta teams and other ridiculously hard teams.

And having your GW end after your locked in team is defeated will bring more rage about GW than ever before even though it was a player option to do so.
  • Options
    Interesting idea. Would be a cakewalk for my main account, I only use my rebels anyway.

But since so many people have problems beating it with their whole roster (happens on my second account every other day) this is a great recipe for outrage lol.
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yes, this will definitely make some people rage. But they are choosing to put themselves in that situation. So they have no one to get mad at except themselves.

Also the idea of having 2 or 3 reinforcements like in ship battles is great.
  • Options
    Thoughts
  • Options
    You're wrong OP. There are people that actually like doing GW.
  • Options
    So just Lock In my empire team and don't let the enemy take any turns anyways? Sure sign me up.
  • Options
    Too easy for my droids.
  • Options
    The posts that determined the enemy strength was .9 percent harder, on average, for the lock in teams would make good bathroom reading anat.