Can you give me an inkling of knowledge on ally points?

ReturnOfTheBroda
89 posts Member
edited February 2017
About to spend 600k on bronziums because tournaments are over.. Can you please let me know if I should hang onto them just in case you're planning something else?

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    We should have details regarding this and more in next weeks update.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!

Hey thanks!
  • Hiya!

I just spent 300k ally points today, should have waited.

Nice to see that they will be used for something else though
  • Hiya!

Thank you for letting us know. We all appreciate it alot. :)
  • Hiya!

Thank you
  • Hiya!

Awesome news. Can't wait for the update
  • So, I recently joined team skunk and me and one other player have been compiling data ( have about 15 rounds of it) where we do 18k ally points at a time and see if for the shard shop you are better to just buy shards from gw, or buy ally points and roll. So far we have had 2 outliers being 126 shards in one 18k round ( unlocked plo Koon along with plenty of Ewok scout shards) and the worst was 9 shards in 18k ally points that we throw out. Typically we have been seeing between 20 and 40 shards as a average to expect from 18k ally points. This is better already than just throwing it to shard shop fodder in gw however, because usually you end up with shards for characters you do not already have 7*, and some that you do. This also depends on how many of the characters from ally points you already have to 7*, so the amount kept changes for everyone based on that. If you keep track in 18k increments, I would absolutely love to add it to my data. Or just do a run of like, 288k (18x 16) and lump it all together. I do not care WHO you get, just how many shards, and maybe how many of those were shard shop and how many were kept, along with how many of those toons in the bronziums you already have 7*. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Just remember, we have only once gone below the break even point!
  • Hiya!

+1