Geo Spy synergy with Zader

Prev13
I don't have either of these guys maxed. But considering geo spys special does insane DMG on targets based on the amount of debuffs they have (as long as they have a single buff).

Thinking p3 AAT when the rocket trooper gets offense up, combined with tons of Zader dots...

Could Spader be a thing?

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    220px-James_Spader_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

James Spader is offended
  • You might be onto something man
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Was watching Boston legal when the thought came to my mind. No word of a lie!

Ive got both maxed but never tried them togrter -.- ... This could work.. Zader lead, gspy, boba,tusken shaman maul.. Ill try this in p3 now and say what i scored
  • The target also needs a positive status effect for it to work though. That might be tricky if you also have our popular empire pilot giving everybody buff immunity the first thing you do in the battle.
  • EP (L), Vader, Boba, Geo Spy, Sun Fac

Could this be viable?

Ive got both maxed but never tried them togrter -.- ... This could work.. Zader lead, gspy, boba,tusken shaman maul.. Ill try this in p3 now and say what i scored

Very interested in the answer to this
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    EP (L), Vader, Boba, Geo Spy, Sun Fac

Could this be viable?

I had more thought a Zader lead for the endless amount of debuffs to give both his culling blade and spys silent strike huge DMG boosts
    EP (L), Vader, Boba, Geo Spy, Sun Fac

Could this be viable?

The point of the build he is speaking off is to stack dots with Zader's lead ability and do more and more damage every time with Zader - Culling Blade / Boba - Execute / GSpy - Silent Strike.
    With EP Lead, DoTs will Dispel and they won't do increased damage most of the time.
  • Yeah, that would make more sense. Im just thinking in terms of a team that would be achievable for me since I have no zetas
    Yeah, that would make more sense. Im just thinking in terms of a team that would be achievable for me since I have no zetas

I can relate to that, same here mate. But that will have to wait till we Zeta our Vaders :)
  • Would running Sun Fac and GS together with Zader lead, Geo Spy and Boba/tusken shaman/Maul/Zidious be worth it for the 70% TM gain on GeoSpy whenever SF og GS makes a Crit? That could lead to a LOT of Silent Strikes.
  • Would running Sun Fac and GS together with Zader lead, Geo Spy and Boba/tusken shaman/Maul/Zidious be worth it for the 70% TM gain on GeoSpy whenever SF og GS makes a Crit? That could lead to a LOT of Silent Strikes.

That was my thinking
  • Tuscan21 wrote: »
    You might be onto something man

Ok .. Vader culled for 800k and gspy for 1,7m .. Ended up with 7,5 m dmg :D then he enraged
  • *mindblown*

You could add SF, if hes taunting, countering and critting as mentioned earlier and giving spy that turn meter...... Each time the smaller droids attack.

This could be huge.

James Spader, my hero.

Ok .. Vader culled for 800k and gspy for 1,7m .. Ended up with 7,5 m dmg :D then he enraged

amazed-confused-reaction-o.gif
    DDmG_f-maxage-0.gif
    A2kybi2.gif
  • I need to get me some of them zetas
  • "...deal 40% more damage for each effect dispelled."

Anyone knows how the damage boost is calculated? Is it just: [Damage] x1.4 x [number of effects]?

So if he gives 5.500 damage and removes 10 effects (most stay with a Zader lead) that gives 5,500 x 1.4 x 10 = 77,000 without even critting??

Pic please.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    My life for a picture... I'll even set it as my avatar.

Edit: gday kurgen, or should I say shard-mate.
  • "...deal 40% more damage for each effect dispelled."

Anyone knows how the damage boost is calculated? Is it just: [Damage] x1.4 x [number of effects]?

So if he gives 5.500 damage and removes 10 effects (most stay with a Zader lead) that gives 5,500 x 1.4 x 10 = 77,000 without even critting??

I think for those damage stacking attacks, it adds 40% of what the new damage would be. So one debuff is dispelled, you add 40% of 5,500. If there's another debuff, add 40% of what the new damage is, and so on. If this is how its calculated, then 10 debuffs would look like 5,500*(1.4^10) (i think) which equals about 160,000. Given @Sidmauldooku 's results, this seems more likely.

Tuscan21 wrote: »

Congratulations! Thanks to you and the OP we have a new mega combo!
    How did you control the adds? Daze?

Heroic or normal @Sidmauldooku
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • If you had sun fac taunting I'd suggest not even dazing them...

They attack sun fac (who is taunting). He counters and crits, grants spy 70%TM.

Imagine the possibilities, no need to thank me - James 'SPADER' and the old TV series Boston legal are the true heroes of the galaxy here.
  • 59a6c9136aeea9e04b90aa8486d64d7d.jpg
    chosen ones
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    If you had sun fac taunting I'd suggest not even dazing them...

They attack sun fac (who is taunting). He counters and crits, grants spy 70%TM.

Imagine the possibilities, no need to thank me - James 'SPADER' and the old TV series Boston legal are the true heroes of the galaxy here.

GSpy gains 70% TM, when a Geonosian inflicts a negative effect, not when they crit unfortunately. He will gain 70% TM only when SF Taunts and if he manages to inflict offense down every 4 turns. Which is not very useful. :(
    Would be wiser to use a fast Empire/Sith to steal TM instead. Zidious or TFP are good candidates. Or well the obvious DM to control adds.
  • GSpy gains 70% TM, when a Geonosian inflicts a negative effect

Ah you're right, I Re-read the ability... When Sun Fac attacks out of turn (counter) he inflicts crit chance down, ie: should be proccing the TM gain for spy?
  • SF isn't a reliable counter
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    GSpy gains 70% TM, when a Geonosian inflicts a negative effect

Ah you're right, I Re-read the ability... When Sun Fac attacks out of turn (counter) he inflicts crit chance down, ie: should be proccing the TM gain for spy?

Oh.. and I totally missed that lol. You might be onto something too man :)
    SF's Potency is quite nice, with a little boost to that to ensure the Debuffs on adds, with well timed Taunts this could be quite crazy. SF's self heals + Tusken Shaman will help to keep him alive as well.
    SF isn't a reliable counter
    With a 50% Counter chance and 6 Droids attacking, even with an unreliable counter, GSpy will get around 2-3 turns every time SF Taunts, with very well timed Taunts.

At the worst case scenario even if that ends up with 1 or 2 more Silent Strikes from GSpy overall,
    gspy for 1,7m ..
    the ending result would be even greater.

Congratulations! Thanks to you and the OP we have a new mega combo!
    How did you control the adds? Daze?

Finised them with maul.. After vader aoe they were onehits.. But gspy was always abilityblocked