Does Rey have a place on my team?

I have Rey 79/80 shards, should unlock her today, and I was wondering if she would actually fit anywhere on my team at 4*s.

I currently run Sid 7* g7, Lumi 7* g7, Poe 4* g8, IG88 5* g7, IG 86 7* g7, with the plan to unlock poggle in a few days to replace luminara once he's ready.

So I want to use Rey but I feel as if she wouldn't fit in when trained at 4*s. Should I bother training her? What teams are ideal for Rey?

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'd wait it out till 5 or 6*. Congrats on Rey, I'm at 70 shards.

Get your other starters to max gear and then start working on her.

I'm shooting for Phasma (lead), QGJ, Rey, Poe and GS and for a tenacity build, Luke (lead), Poe, Rey, QGJ, Lumi

Based on your lineup, Sid(lead), Poe, Lumi, Rey and Poggle would be fairly easy to work towards and should hit pretty hard

• I don't have Rey, but she is high DPS hero. Plus, Resistance group is up and coming.

Leader: Finn
    Rey
    Resistance Trooper
    Resistance Pilot
    someone
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    It depends. Do your team have any use for a very fast character able to oneshot dudes, with good survivality thanks to foresight, and no sinergy dpendance?
  • dc2484
    86 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Rey is bae
    Triqui wrote: »
    It depends. Do your team have any use for a very fast character able to oneshot dudes, with good survivality thanks to foresight, and no sinergy dpendance?

• I don't have Rey, but she is high DPS hero. Plus, Resistance group is up and coming.

Leader: Finn
    Rey
    Resistance Trooper
    Resistance Pilot
    someone

That is only theory. In practice it is impossible to have such a team - Rey and especially resistance trooper are a several months farm.
  • Triqui wrote: »

My synergy is essentially high DPS and getting crits, which is why Sid is my lead.
    She would fit in perfectly on my team, as it's all about killing 1 or 2 of the opponents characters on my first turn after Poe taunts. The real issue is if Rey at 4*s (let's assume gear 7) is worthy to replace someone else on my team, whether it's Sid, 88, 86, Lumi/Poggle (I'd insert poggle once he's ready to replace Lumi) or Pow (definitely not replacing poe).
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I toyed around in arena yesterday with Phasma, Rey, Leia, QGJ, and Poe team (Phasma the only 7*, everyone else 4-5*) and I did well in progression but when I logged back in this morning I had dropped quite a bit.

If you only do the 5 attacks per day in the arena, make sure you trade them out for your last attack if you like holding your rank.
  • Triqui wrote: »

lol
  • dc2484 wrote: »
    Rey is bae

Yep. Thats all the reason you need to include her in your team. Imma grind her all day long...i mean her shards though. ;)
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    She would be a top 3 pick for me if she was easier to get and farm up
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Rey is one of those toons you have to take out early from a FTP prospective. I wish I had started farming her sooner. Other than Sid and Luminara, I'd replace any other toon in my line up with her. Of course farmability is her real issue for me. I'd only keep sis and luma though because they are near maxed for me
  • I have seen some good teams with Rey, I am still a good ways away from unlocking her though