GS / Poe / poggle leader / 86 / 88 /

What's a good team to take down these annoying team combos . Level 56 . I also don't understand how GS is so powerful , nerf the fly haha

Replies

• GS is actually easy to take out! Hence him hitting hard.
    Bad game management here
  • im loving Geo soldier. I will have him 5* tomorrow. He is absolutely awful to farm though. one cantina node. start grinding. lol
  • im loving Geo soldier. I will have him 5* tomorrow. He is absolutely awful to farm though. one cantina node. start grinding. lol

I'm rank 30 and using a 4* GS, he is that good. People not farming him should start right away.

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    It's dificult to beat those teams if they are leveled up unless you have poe yourself. Dome people have had good success with aoe teams with high HP, like HK47, Kylo, boba, Phasma, etc.
  • Triqui wrote: »
    It's dificult to beat those teams if they are leveled up unless you have poe yourself. Dome people have had good success with aoe teams with high HP, like HK47, Kylo, boba, Phasma, etc.

agree with that. i just leveled ig88 to 6* and he still dies in the first round more often that not. i may have to replace him with hk47, but he is only a 4* right now.
  • GS may only have one node, but at least you can do it as much as you want. Much better than farming someone like FOTP
  • well, you can farm it until you have to pay 100 crystals. i can make 1-3 shards drop in one refresh.
  • Poe counters this team and most teams really. Dacha, Jawa and a few others specifically counter droids, but I'm not sure it's worth investing in them
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    well, you can farm it until you have to pay 100 crystals. i can make 1-3 shards drop in one refresh.

Only? I get dar more than that :neutral:
  • I might get 6 in a refresh, i might get 0. probably average 2. i went through one recharge and a refresh today and went from 59 to 62 shards.
  • GS is actually easy to take out! Hence him hitting hard.

My Ig86's special 1 shots 99% Genosian Soldiers.
  • anyone can be taken out by ig86. i had him call ig88 for an assist on special, 86 hit for 14,000 crit, and 88 hit 6,600. thats an insane combo.