Need help about Palp event

I would like to know the specific time of the event so that I can farm rebels. I have AA 6* g8, Biggs 7* g8, Wiggs 4* (45/65 soon will be 5*) g7, Leia 5* g7, Luke *4 g6 and Srp 4* (5/65) g5. Do you think I can unlock Palp?

Replies

• Brek
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I heard next one was march. My palp is level 5 so i also need to max my rebs to make headway in the next event. As to your squad i am trying to think back to when i unlocked mine..... i had AA at level 6, wiggs were also level 6, PL Was level 5 i think, i some times take screenshots of squads ill see if i can confirm those numbers.

AA was def level 6, PL was def level 5, not sure on gear levels at that time, thinking mainly 7 and poss one 8, it was a hard event, needed quite a few goes at it. Hopefully i can get him to level 7 next time.

Presently they are:

Biggs 85 GL 8, 7*
    AA 80 GL 8, 6*
    WA 85, GL8, 6*
    PL 80, GL 7, 6*
    SRP 64, GL 7, 5*
    STH 57, GL 6, 5*
    Have others buy only 4*.
    Post edited by Brek on
  • Brek wrote: »
    I heard next one was march. My palp is level 5 so i also need to max my rebs to make headway in the next event. As to your squad i am trying to think back to when i unlocked mine..... i had AA at level 6, wiggs were also level 6, PL Was level 5 i think, i some times take screenshots of squads ill see if i can confirm those numbers.

AA was def level 6, PL was def level 5, not sure on gear levels at that time, thinking mainly 7 and poss one 8, it was a hard event, needed quite a few goes at it. Hopefully i can get him to level 7 next time.

Presently they are:

Biggs 85 GL 8, 7*
    AA 80 GL 8, 6*
    WA 85, GL8, 6*
    PL 80, GL 7, 6*
    SRP 64, GL 7, 5*
    STH 57, GL 6, 5*
    Have others buy only 4*.

Thanks for comment. It seems like you can make Palp 6*. I am trying to farm couple toons too. But, I think I can unclok Palp.
  • Depending on if you refresh cantina and how much, you might have enough time get get wedge and either Luke or srp to 5*. I was able to beat it with AA, Biggs, Wedge, Leia and STH all gear 8 level 76 maxed abilities for their level.
  • Depending on if you refresh cantina and how much, you might have enough time get get wedge and either Luke or srp to 5*. I was able to beat it with AA, Biggs, Wedge, Leia and STH all gear 8 level 76 maxed abilities for their level.

I am trying to refresh twice a day. Now, I am farming clone team that's why it will take long to farm rebels. But I may stop farming clones.
  • Assuming decent drops, I think you'll have enough time to be able to unlock him. The good thing is the event will be back every other month starting in March.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Is Yoda going on now? It's on rotation with Yoda, so it should start 28 days from Yoda end, and run for a week. That should be March 9-16.

I would dump Luke and focus on SRP.

Those gear levels might be ok for unlock, but if you can get them all 7*, you will want to aim for g8-9.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Is Yoda going on now? It's on rotation with Yoda, so it should start 28 days from Yoda end, and run for a week. That should be March 9-16.

I would dump Luke and focus on SRP.

Those gear levels might be ok for unlock, but if you can get them all 7*, you will want to aim for g8-9.

Thanks. I will do my best. Now Wiggs 4*(55/65) the drop rate of cantina is so low. I spent 360 cantina energy and I get 5 shards. 5/30 it means the drop rate ~%17
  • Assuming decent drops, I think you'll have enough time to be able to unlock him. The good thing is the event will be back every other month starting in March.

Sure, but I want to unclok him ASAP.
  • Just thought I would say wiggs is the Biggs + Wedge combo didn't know if you just miss typed it
  • Just thought I would say wiggs is the Biggs + Wedge combo didn't know if you just miss typed it

Yeah, I forgot it. Habits... Anyway I made wedge 5*. Now I will focus on farming Srp.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Depending on if you refresh cantina and how much, you might have enough time get get wedge and either Luke or srp to 5*. I was able to beat it with AA, Biggs, Wedge, Leia and STH all gear 8 level 76 maxed abilities for their level.

Doesn't sound too difficult. I only got Palp on 5* as well. My current squad is:

StH -T10
    Wedge - T10
    Biggs - T10
    Ackbar - T9
    K2SO - T6

All 7* and apart from K2SO all 85.