Zeta advice

HanYolo1313
456 posts Member
edited February 2017
So for my first Zeta I was wondering who I should give it to. I know there are tons of posts about this which a lot of people tend to lean towards Vader. My Vader is completely ungeared but I do have a 7* maul and I am gearing him up at the moment. My shard has 2 zeta teams including a Zader and Cody zeta. I can beat both of those teams without having a zeta. The main point I have is I do not care about progressing in anything besides arena with whoever I zeta.

P.S. I also have a maxed Boba.

Replies

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    It's up to you, if you want to dominate rancor, Zader
    Zaul is a good all around option
    QGJ looks good too
    Boba is good if you like a full character revive.

Or save it till they update more, who knows, Dooku might get something.
  • what is the rush with people and zeta's. nothing wrong with saving them. not like they are going anywhere.
  • Well I don't want to save them lol. I want arena domination now. I want to know the best zeta ability for arena.
  • IG88 please :)
  • I plan to go with Maul first, unless something better comes out by then. I need 15 more zetas and don't have the challenge unlocked yet so I'll have plenty of time to see what else is out there by then.
  • The best ones are cody, maul, vader, qgj, boba. Pick the one you want that suits your roster.
  • Well I don't want to save them lol. I want arena domination now. I want to know the best zeta ability for arena.

you make it sound impressive or something.

• spotremix wrote: »
    Well I don't want to save them lol. I want arena domination now. I want to know the best zeta ability for arena.

Orrrr maybe he just wants to do good in arena?
  • Mullato wrote: »
    spotremix wrote: »
    Well I don't want to save them lol. I want arena domination now. I want to know the best zeta ability for arena.

true but he throws that domination word around. like maybe we are suppose to be impressed or something??

or maybe he wants to just dominate and do good :)
    Mullato wrote: »

true but he throws that domination word around. like maybe we are suppose to be impressed or something??

I use to be constantly in the 5 in arena and now I'm floating in and out of the 20s. I basically just want to know which zeta would make me the most competitive. I can either do Boba, Maul, or wait on someone else. But I would rather be better now than have to wait.
  • i'm not even in the top 200. i don't even do arena much anymore at all. so what you just said about competitive just went in one ear and out the other.
    i'm not even in the top 200. i don't even do arena much anymore at all. so what you just said about competitive just went in one ear and out the other.

Well I recommend working on that. It is probably one of the most beneficial aspects of the game.

• thanks for the suggestion but no thanks. i'm have more fun staying out of arena. for me the grind is the most beneficial aspect of the game. being rank 1 in arena means nothing to me.

I use to be constantly in the 5 in arena and now I'm floating in and out of the 20s. I basically just want to know which zeta would make me the most competitive. I can either do Boba, Maul, or wait on someone else. But I would rather be better now than have to wait.

I run maul and I'm always finishing in top 5 usually start around top 20 (today started at 10 ended 1). Zaul is really good, and hopefully will be even better with Nihilus. Tbh I would wait for the new sith tof make ur decision
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »

I run maul and I'm always finishing in top 5 usually start around top 20 (today started at 10 ended 1). Zaul is really good, and hopefully will be even better with Nihilus. Tbh I would wait for the new sith tof make ur decision

Sounds good. Nihilus will be released by the time I get the 20th zeta so that will work out fine. But I suppose in the meantime I will max Maul just in case.
    thanks for the suggestion but no thanks. i'm have more fun staying out of arena. for me the grind is the most beneficial aspect of the game. being rank 1 in arena means nothing to me.

This game is a grind even if you place 1st every day in arena. A good arena rank makes it less of a grind. I believe arena is the best part of the game (and raids). It is fun fighting a real player's squad and trying to think strategically of how to beat them. As the game goes on, teams will change and will be harder to beat. I just get bored of fighting AI all of the time. I still do for different reasons, but I enjoy seeing what I can do against a real player and their squad.
  • If you have whale-style speed mods.

Zeta Finn, put speed mods & potency on Poe and basically auto your arena battles.

Then drop to 50 in your downtime as the AI doesnt recognise attacking an exposed enemy is a smart idea.

And do it all again tomorrow :D
  • Considered gearing up kylo? In the future with a Boba lead and zeta'd Boba and Kylo, you'd be a force to be reckoned with.
  • Zeta maul with palp is a good combo. Zader and tfp and palp also.

Dark side dominates so far.
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    If you have whale-style speed mods.

Zeta Finn, put speed mods & potency on Poe and basically auto your arena battles.

Then drop to 50 in your downtime as the AI doesnt recognise attacking an exposed enemy is a smart idea.

And do it all again tomorrow :D

Ever tried Hybrid team?
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »

Sounds good. Nihilus will be released by the time I get the 20th zeta so that will work out fine. But I suppose in the meantime I will max Maul just in case.
    thanks for the suggestion but no thanks. i'm have more fun staying out of arena. for me the grind is the most beneficial aspect of the game. being rank 1 in arena means nothing to me.

This game is a grind even if you place 1st every day in arena. A good arena rank makes it less of a grind. I believe arena is the best part of the game (and raids). It is fun fighting a real player's squad and trying to think strategically of how to beat them. As the game goes on, teams will change and will be harder to beat. I just get bored of fighting AI all of the time. I still do for different reasons, but I enjoy seeing what I can do against a real player and their squad.
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

not for all of us. i have no interest in trying to put together teams of toons i don't like just to counter my opponents. id rather loose with toons that are my favorite than win with some team of toons i don't like.

as for the grind i'm not interested in speeding it up. then i wouldn't have a game to play. i don't do arena. take away the grind and there's nothing left for me.

• So, we got some new Zeta options and now know what the new Sith have...

So, do they change any recommendations for Zetas? I finally got enough to do the Zeta challenge and am gonna buy em in the shop to get my first one. I was thinking Finn for GW fun, but am open to suggestions on others to consider.
    Douku could be a fun combo with Pappy, but he doesn't seem to heal on counters applying debuffs, and is getting resisted alot, despite his potency plus the 32 from Pappy.
  • I got 2 zeta currently sitting there.

I plan on using one for sidious

And one for nihilus wound in the force ability, I can't justify using a zeta for an additional 50% health steal
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I got 2 zeta currently sitting there.

I plan on using one for sidious

And one for nihilus wound in the force ability, I can't justify using a zeta for an additional 50% health steal

I was thinking the same thing about Nihilus. It seems the best thing to do is wait for someone to make a video or something of how he exactly works in battle and who would be a great set up with him. I might hold onto my zeta until I'm sure. I was originally going with Maul.
  • It's not the zeta, it's your mod setup that brings you back to top5 consistently
  • Maul if you rooster allows it
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Maul if you rooster allows it

This is what gets guys in trouble. Always thinking with their c**k.
  • I'm saving my zeta for that special someone. I don't give up the zeta for just anyone.