Luke Vs Kylo

So I have Luke at 5 star and purple gear on my main team with Poe/Sid/Lum/Rey. Should I consider leveling up Kylo to take Luke's place?

Thanks

Replies

• I'm no pro but I like luke, with sid as leader (crit buffs) and hiding behind poe he performs well, plus the chance to stun with him. You already have sid's heal block but if you want extra then Kylo not bad. I don't think there is a right or wrong but personally I prefer luke in that set up :)
  • RogueXI wrote: »
    I'm no pro but I like luke, with sid as leader (crit buffs) and hiding behind poe he performs well, plus the chance to stun with him. You already have sid's heal block but if you want extra then Kylo not bad. I don't think there is a right or wrong but personally I prefer luke in that set up :)

Thank you for your feedback. I've been using Lum as leader due to the heal buffs but I've been also going back and forth about this decision. Lum as leader is helping my 4 star poe last through a round, which if I can get through 1st round I'm usually ok.

• I would take Luke over Kylo and stick with Sid as leader.
  • Noobslayer wrote: »
    I have Kylo and he's a great toon but I always borrow a good Luke when he's available he does some serious damage
    Noobslayer wrote: »
    I have Kylo and he's a great toon but I always borrow a good Luke when he's available he does some serious damage

Part of me feels that Luke is a one trick pony and I don't get many stuns from him, even though the skill is at 4 or 5.
  • JoshG wrote: »
    I would take Luke over Kylo and stick with Sid as leader.

Not arguing at all, but is Lum heal buff as leader not valued in today's meta?

• Get kylo, a lot of people underestimate him. Very strong character. He is a different story from level 60 to 70.
  • Get kylo, a lot of people underestimate him. Very strong character. He is a different story from level 60 to 70.

Cosign
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet