How to beat chaze, wiggs, jyn teams?

What order are you supposed to take them down?

Currently runnimg EP, Vader, Boba, TFP, RG.

I seem to not get lucky with boba, and losing a toon every turn...how to combat this?

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Get your boba faster, faster than chirrut. Double AB chirrut with boba's first turn. That way he can't do anything, so your debuffs will stick. You're going to also want shoretrooper instead of RG, to absorb the opening damage from wiggs. Get chirrut loaded up with HOTs and debuffs and eventually execute him from full health with boba.
  • Dyakoff
    284 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    You need a Shoretrooper. Desperately.
    I kill Chirrut last. He is nice to cast all this extra healing for my Boba to execute everyone.
    Start with Wedge. Then Lando (if any). Then Jynn.
    If you see a lot of buffs\debuffs on Baze - you are welcome to kill him right away if the opportunity arises.
    Same with Chirrut. But only deal with Chirrut after Baze is dead.

• ShT and DT. DT is nice against Rebels and can gain a lot of TM under Palp lead.
  • So, no real way to do this without purchasing a vault of crystals....got it.

• Riktoven wrote: »
    So, no real way to do this without purchasing a vault of crystals....got it.
    Well... no. Shoretrooper has a hard node.
  • I remember farming fotp back in the day on hard nodes, at least there were two. Shoretrooper probably take a year that way lol
  • I do it. I run Boba (L), TFP, Palp, STHan, JKA. My kill order is generally Wedge, then Chirrut/Jyn/Lando (whichever two are there), then Biggs, then Baze.
  • I remember farming fotp back in the day on hard nodes, at least there were two. Shoretrooper probably take a year that way lol
    He's viable at 3* at endgame, and his node also drops quite well.
  • Zaul
  • Like everything else, it's only possible if you have a really deep roster or if you are a whale. This game is very nearly pay to win with these new, powercreeping character duos and I'm not terribly impressed.
  • Level 81....no zetas yet tho O suppose I could bank ship arena credits to start that paingul process.
  • Never go for Chirrut if Baze is alive, keep that in mind.
  • The0n3 wrote: »
    Never go for Chirrut if Baze is alive, keep that in mind.

Unless you can one-shot him with Boba's execute.
  • Riktoven wrote: »
    What order are you supposed to take them down?

Currently runnimg EP, Vader, Boba, TFP, RG.

I seem to not get lucky with boba, and losing a toon every turn...how to combat this?

Ragequit.