Ninja update?

2Next

Replies

• Primorac wrote: »
    Did the price for the first cantina refill go up from 50 to 100 crystals, or did I just subconciously already refill once today. If the latter is the case, I'm sorry. ^^

Neither, cantina refill was already 100. It's the DS/LS one that starts at 50.

• Primorac wrote: »
    Did the price for the first cantina refill go up from 50 to 100 crystals, or did I just subconciously already refill once today. If the latter is the case, I'm sorry. ^^

Neither, cantina refill was already 100. It's the DS/LS one that starts at 50.

Well, it definitely was 50 for me. I am so sure because so far I did every 50 crystal refill possible each day for the past two weeks and never did a 100 refill. And it always was: Energy x2, Cantina x1. I am not sure if PVP was x1 or x2, because I didn't always refill the 5 PVP fights.
  • @slmcmr wrote: »
    @Primorac wrote: »

I think it was always 100 crystals. The other refill is 50. Am i wrong??

You're correct.

Normal energy is 50 crystals for first 2 recharges. Squad Cantina energy has always started at 100 crystals.
  • Primorac
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    No it hasn't. At least not for me. Well, I guess I should consider myself lucky that my account was in some kind of "test group" or it was simply a bug or whatever. I didn't get the 21 * 100 crystal offer for $4.99, so I think two weeks of cheap cantina refills is just fair. I personally won't pay 100 crystals for a refill. But obviously, enough people are.
    Still don't like all this "testing sweet spots". Wasn't there enough time during Pre-release? I feel that after an official release, every account should be treated the same. Just my oppinion though. Maybe in reality it's much more profitable to treat each account individually.

ps: I also realized, that the pop-up which offers you a "reminder" or whatever is now for free. It used to be 100 crystals. I declined it like 10 times already.
  • slmcmr wrote: »
    Primorac wrote: »

I think it was always 100 crystals. The other refill is 50. Am i wrong??

Always starts at 100 crystals for first cantina refill.. then it doubles up every time. .sigh
  • Kylven wrote: »
    A very lackluster update. With all the new characters hype this week, I expected more. Oh well...maybe when the Force Awakens is released, we'll get a doozy.

I'm not holding my breathe. I was just at Disneyworld the week before Thanksgiving and they didn't really have a showing for the new release. Star Tours was updated some with new content which was cool, but the limited new stuff wasn't starting until this month which to me, being such a large company I would have thought they'd be more ahead of such a big marketing opportunity.

That being said, I'm wondering if the app is outsourced and hopefully being developed in an Agile fashion so we aren't held hostage to having to wait x amount of months after the movie release to see anything from the movie. From what I've seen of the app so far, they've been positively reactive and even pro-active on a lot of the stuff. Just hope it stays that way! :)
    Ally Code 299-731-212