Nightsister Fashion Line

stupidfatfool
715 posts Member
edited February 2016
Would women would buy a dress based off of Old Daka's dress? Men, could you please go and ask your girlfriends/wives for me?

rendition1_img.jpg

Nightsister Fashion Line 14 votes

Yes, I asked my girlfriend/wife and she said yes
21%
stupidfatfoolMrTeleportoJensxn 3 votes
Yes, I think so without asking my girlfriend/wife
7%
Willkimm98 1 vote
Yes, I am a woman and I would wear that
14%
ZarAziDaiana 2 votes
No, I asked my girlfriend/wife and she said no
21%
TimbaSubjectZerobobbadettprime 3 votes
No, I am a woman and I would not wear that
7%
Detatertots 1 vote
Other (please explain)
28%
Pure_PazaakMenaceTECCalus_78fasterthanyous 4 votes

Replies

• Other (please explain)
    I am a male, cisgender neckbeard and I would wear that dress.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Yes, I asked my girlfriend/wife and she said yes
    I am a male, cisgender neckbeard and I would wear that dress.

Yea, there's too many combinations of gender and sexuality to fit into the poll feature here.
  • This poll is invalid because there. Is not a "If she was from Bolivia" option..
  • stupidfatfool
    715 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes, I asked my girlfriend/wife and she said yes
    BentWookie wrote: »
    This poll is invalid because there. Is not a "If she was from Bolivia" option..

I don't see how that's relevant here. Is this a subtle reference to the hair piece?

Also interesting: "hair piece" is blocked if you type it as one word instead of 2.
  • Yes, I am a woman and I would wear that
    It should be a gender neutral dress tbqh
    ZarAzi wrote: »
    It should be a gender neutral dress tbqh

You're right, it seems like I'm targeting the wrong customer segment.
  • Other (please explain)
    I work in the comic industry and can guarantee that there are 5000 women who would buy the dress. Why do you ask are you going to make them?
  • I can't tell if the dress is blue and black, or gold and cream. Which is it?
  • BentWookie wrote: »

I don't see how that's relevant here. Is this a subtle reference to the hair piece?

Also interesting: "hair piece" is blocked if you type it as one word instead of 2.

It is then obvious that the powers that be do not care if their wookies are hairless.. Conspiracies abound! :/

MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I work in the comic industry and can guarantee that there are 5000 women who would buy the dress. Why do you ask are you going to make them?

Yes, but I need 50% prepayment to cover costs.
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes, I am a woman and I would wear that
    I can't tell if the dress is blue and black, or gold and cream. Which is it?

Lmfaooo
    I can't tell if the dress is blue and black, or gold and cream. Which is it?

It's blood red, royal purple, Dathomirian pink, and snowtrooper white.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »

Lmao
    @BentWookie @J7000 Is the Bolivia reference some sort of obscure reference to Fred Feldman???
  • @stupidfatfool .. Not really, although I can totally rock with a Hedonistic Philosophy I just always though Old Daka looks like an old lady from Bolivia. ;)

sm6em0.jpge1ays3.jpg
    !!!
  • No, I asked my girlfriend/wife and she said no
    Was told nope.

Although, if you plan to profit out it, watch out if it is not trademarked or anything, you'd risk selling the intellectual property of another company :scream:
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]