Please buff wiggs

With all these new toons coming out and options in arena wiggs needs a buff. What will everyone do if their cheap meta arena team no longer works. I already need to go to the store and buy a new box of tissues as I've already used the box I had worrying about this topic

Replies

• lol
  • Rofl
  • Agreed, change Biggs special to "deal physical damage to target enemy and call an ally to assist, if wedge is present automatically kill the enemies toon" not too different from how it was before, but now it addresses shore and baze /s/
  • PapiBlanco wrote: »
    Agreed, change Biggs special to "deal physical damage to target enemy and call an ally to assist, if wedge is present automatically kill the enemies toon" not too different from how it was before, but now it addresses shore and baze /s/

rofl
  • Still, they could remove the CD of his special >:)
  • SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    is this the real life ?
    is it just stup1d troll ?
    caught in a lolMode,
    no escape from stup1dity...

but seriously now - rofl. what a greedy mother ......
  • Vatano
    96 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Please don't joke. They just powered up the Sith, I'm dreading a new Rebel that can beat them all solo in one turn, most likely some obscure character we've never heard of until unlocking them on Lego Star Wars that had 0.4 seconds of screen time consisting of dying...
  • Please nerf wiggs
  • Vatano wrote: »
    Please don't joke. They just powered up the Sith, I'm dreading a new Rebel that can beat them all solo in one turn, most likely some obscure character we've never heard of until unlocking them on Lego Star Wars that had 0.4 seconds of screen time consisting of dying...

From what we could tell it's all about weird factions and pilots (or other characters who weren't know for the battlefield prowess). I dread the day that gungan pilot comes out and becomes thee meta.
  • Lol.

tumblr_static_67hpaqd42xgcw0skowo8scg4w_640_v2.png
  • I'm thinking on a kill reset wiggs cooldowns and gain 100% tm
  • Mike1980 wrote: »
    I'm thinking on a kill reset wiggs cooldowns and gain 100% tm

And revive all dead rebel allies.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    well, they buffed dooky after he lost his place in the meta. Give it a couple months and they might give wiggs the same threatment ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Release the Porkins!
  • leef wrote: »
    well, they buffed dooky after he lost his place in the meta. Give it a couple months and they might give wiggs the same threatment ;)

We have to wait for the Old Ben super buff to happen first.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yay, it's opposite day!!!!!

Buff rey too please. :smiley:
  • Mike1980
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Can we also buff, I mean add Jar Jar
    Can we also buff add Jar Jar. Then infinitely buff him.

We're trying to have a serious discussion here, ok.
  • Release the Porkins!

The Porkins would make my day. I'd gladly have all my empire toons get owned by him :smiley:
  • GS needs a buff ... i miss the good old Geonorris jokes :wink:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles wrote: »
    GS needs a buff ... i miss the good old Geonorris jokes :wink:

God no, every little bug got their turn in becoming either god tier or great. Not only that but 3 of the 4 of them got ships while anikin skywalker (basically the Jesus of the space navy) didn't get anything
    Achilles wrote: »

God no, every little bug got their turn in becoming either god tier or great. Not only that but 3 of the 4 of them got ships while anikin skywalker (basically the Jesus of the space navy) didn't get anything

He doesn't even have a wife in game, why would he have a ship
    PapiBlanco wrote: »

..Because he has no wife, he can have a ship
    PapiBlanco wrote: »

I ship him and Rey, this way if Rey does turn out to be a skywalker, it becomes awkwardly incestous just good ol grampa George had originally planned for the Star Wars universe
    Jesus of the space navy
    +1