TFP Steaing TM

All day TFP has been stealing TM during arena under Vader lead on secondary targets. This is not WAI. Vader Zeta needs to be fixed just like Bariss Zeta was fixed. Seems like the only Zetas that works correctly are Rex and 5s.

Replies

• Devos, look at my arena fights from today and you will see that I'm talking about!
  • This is a known bug and plenty of people have made videos of this happening
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Quindin wrote: »
    Devos, look at my arena fights from today and you will see that I'm talking about!

lol, you're overestimating what devs can actually do quite a bit xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I know it's a known bug. I just want to add more data for them. Also if they can tell that people can cheat by increasing their damage during arena and tournaments, then the devos looking into TM reductions is a similar function.
  • Bump. Again for the second day TFP is stealing TM from targets he is not damaging. Please fix.
  • This is getting out of hand, arena from so many shards are taking this advantage. Unmovable from first position. Please help devs!
  • leef wrote: »
    Quindin wrote: »
    Devos, look at my arena fights from today and you will see that I'm talking about!

lol, you're overestimating what devs can actually do quite a bit xD

What they'll do is try to recreate the scenario, screenshots and video as proof will be your real help here.
  • Still happening quite a bit. Faster Tfp + zader blots every other squad out of the sky. Let's fix up the balance here please
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    It appears the bug you've mentioned is with Vaders ZETA leader ability, and *not* with the TIE Fighter Pilot. Two bugs have been flagged regarding this, and- barring any wacky unforeseen shenanigans- should be addressed in our upcoming update.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • @CG_Kozispoon

Thanks for the status update. Any word on when the next update will occur?
  • KParks1235
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hiya!
    It appears the bug you've mentioned is with Vaders ZETA leader ability, and *not* with the TIE Fighter Pilot. Two bugs have been flagged regarding this, and- barring any wacky unforeseen shenanigans- should be addressed in our upcoming update.

Assume that like the Barris bug we will get ZETA refunds to reuse elsewhere depending on our view of how things change?

Also, can we get a fix for Emperior's unique not taking TM from rebels or jedi at end of turn when it deals dmg (unless they are shocked in which case I would think it should try twice since they are dealt damage twice).

Thanks!
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    KParks1235 wrote: »
    Hiya!

Assume that like the Barris bug we will get ZETA refunds to reuse elsewhere depending on our view of how things change?

Also, can we get a fix for Emperior's unique not taking TM from rebels or jedi at end of turn when it deals dmg (unless they are shocked in which case I would think it should try twice since they are dealt damage twice).

Thanks!

No, I am against a refund: They refunded Zarris because they had to rework the description and there was an ambiguity, whereas for Zader it is clearly a bug. I agree with you though for EP crackling down.
  • Bring on the fix. So sick of my zeta QGJ getting smashed by this bug....
  • Your choice to zeta qgj. There is always another way to win.
  • I have Zader and I would not expect a refund for this bug. No where in the Zader Zeta description does it say TFP removes turnmeter from entire enemy team while using his basic on one enemy. If people chose to Zeta him because of this bug then that's on them. As for now I'm greatly benefitting from this bug.
  • Totally not worth the refund. Lots of players zeta'd Vader when the already knew there was a bug
  • @CG_Kozispoon

This issue is still happening to me in arena. I'm am losing to this bug and the bug alone. When is the patch to fix this?
  • LiliJedi
    86 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hiya!

@CG_Kozispoon
    Would you please inform when this update is going to occur?
    There are 9 Vader Zeta teams in my top 20 arena shard. This bug is very frustrating, as the outcome of a fight is totally by chance.
  • Today lost to the Vader TFP team again. I only win if CS gets called to assist. I likewise would like to know when this will be fixed
  • Bump for status update
  • Will the Vader bug fixes coming when the game updates (from the announcement on 2/14) potentially fix this? I really hope so as half the top 25 is running zader with TFP, and with this bug removed I feel like half of them will drop zader and/or rank.
  • Yep. So sick of my QGJ zeta getting beaten by this cheat.... er bug...
  • I hope they fix it soon