We can probably stop asking for Teebo's fix now

According to them, it was 'difficult' to tweak teebo's ability to work as intended due to the whole stealth mechanics. And yet they manage to tweak maul's to ignore taunters? Cant they tweak it to ignore already stealthed units too? Seems like the last nail in the coffin to any hopes for teebo's fix.

Replies

• Don't give up hope otherwise wed be letting them off the hook too easily
  • I always thought it would take an entire rework of the stealth mechanic(according to them), so naturally they ill ignore it because it wont make them money and would take too long.

Im fine with them not fixing it tho. Rancors pretty easy to clear as it is already..just wished devs would be upfront about not fixing him. We can all then be spared from those 'pls fix teebo!!' and 'he'll be fixed... in august' posts.
  • Rebels are for hope. Dark side is rising, that means no hope.
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    Rebels are for hope. Dark side is rising, that means no hope.

Maybe he'll get his fix when its ewoks' turn to rule the meta :smiley:

Im fine with them not fixing it tho. Rancors pretty easy to clear as it is already..just wished devs would be upfront about not fixing him. We can all then be spared from those 'pls fix teebo!!' and 'he'll be fixed... in august' posts.

Agreed that they should at least own up to being too **** lazy to do anything about it.
    At least change his ability description.

'...Teebo gains stealth for 3 turns with a 100% chance of his Leader skill screwing it up cause we can't be naffed doing anything about it'

• According to them, it was 'difficult' to tweak teebo's ability to work as intended due to the whole stealth mechanics. And yet they manage to tweak maul's to ignore taunters? Cant they tweak it to ignore already stealthed units too? Seems like the last nail in the coffin to any hopes for teebo's fix.

Funny, Teebo did work just fine in the beginning. Then people were soloing the Pit raid with him and then all of as sudden it quit working. I assume they can fix it just won't, especially now with plenty of other toons to help solo it.
  • We should never stop asking and it's total **** that this hasn't been fixed yet. Justifications about why it hasn't been fixed, whether they be because the ability trivializes some content or because that content is outdated anyway are moot. The ability description says it works a certain way, reality says something different. That is a bug, and should be fixed, and we should not get complacent about it.
  • DarthR244D wrote: »
    According to them, it was 'difficult' to tweak teebo's ability to work as intended due to the whole stealth mechanics. And yet they manage to tweak maul's to ignore taunters? Cant they tweak it to ignore already stealthed units too? Seems like the last nail in the coffin to any hopes for teebo's fix.

Funny, Teebo did work just fine in the beginning. Then people were soloing the Pit raid with him and then all of as sudden it quit working. I assume they can fix it just won't, especially now with plenty of other toons to help solo it.

Oh i didnt know he worked fine in the beginning. I only started playing since...wait for it... august :wink: (for real tho)
  • There was a programmer on here who claimed he went in and fixed it himself. He tried posting a couple times, but he kept getting deleted and banned, so I don't know how legit his claim was.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • kevsmart wrote: »
    We should never stop asking and it's total **** that this hasn't been fixed yet. Justifications about why it hasn't been fixed, whether they be because the ability trivializes some content or because that content is outdated anyway are moot. The ability description says it works a certain way, reality says something different. That is a bug, and should be fixed, and we should not get complacent about it.

Great point there.. and if its up to me i would fix ships first.. the bugs there are really annoying! Really need poe to NOT miss his unavoidable missiles to those blasted tie fighters
  • kevsmart wrote: »
    We should never stop asking and it's total **** that this hasn't been fixed yet. Justifications about why it hasn't been fixed, whether they be because the ability trivializes some content or because that content is outdated anyway are moot. The ability description says it works a certain way, reality says something different. That is a bug, and should be fixed, and we should not get complacent about it.

Great point there.. and if its up to me i would fix ships first.. the bugs there are really annoying! Really need poe to NOT miss his unavoidable missiles to those blasted tie fighters

What bothers me more about ships is trying to target a ship in the back when another one is in front. Some times it's so **** hard, others just seen impossible.
  • DarthR244D wrote: »

It worked fine before people started soloing the pit with him because no one used him before that for more than like 3 turns. So no one noticed when he went un-stealthed.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    There was a programmer on here who claimed he went in and fixed it himself. He tried posting a couple times, but he kept getting deleted and banned, so I don't know how legit his claim was.

Yeah i remember him!
  • Can't believe I'm first....

AUGUST!!! Mouhahaha
  • VektorT wrote: »
    kevsmart wrote: »

What bothers me more about ships is trying to target a ship in the back when another one is in front. Some times it's so **** hard, others just seen impossible.

Yeah ships feels like a chore now..but fleet shipments are too good..need to maintain that rank!
  • "There is always hope."

No one said it yet? Come on peeps, we're supposed to be Star Wars fans here.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    There was a programmer on here who claimed he went in and fixed it himself. He tried posting a couple times, but he kept getting deleted and banned, so I don't know how legit his claim was.

Unless he has the source code for the game he is guessing at what the fix should be and therefore his posts are pointless and irrelevant. Anyone who has taken a programming class knows what an if/then/else sequence does, doesn't mean that is all that is going on in the source.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    The fix will happen when Wicket is introduced (in a $1k pack no less)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • I will never stop asking. or they could reduce the cooldown and reword the special and sweep it under the rug that way
  • It's probably a lot more difficult to fix than we would think. I'm sure if it was an easy fix it would have been dealt with the day it happened.
  • According to them, it was 'difficult' to tweak teebo's ability to work as intended due to the whole stealth mechanics. And yet they manage to tweak maul's to ignore taunters? Cant they tweak it to ignore already stealthed units too? Seems like the last nail in the coffin to any hopes for teebo's fix.

There is no money in it for them so they don't care. This is the sad truth and we can't do anything other then quit or quit spending which im finally going to do but i get ya understand 4real
  • It's probably a lot more difficult to fix than we would think. I'm sure if it was an easy fix it would have been dealt with the day it happened.

I havent played for a year but i think the teebo problem has been there for a really long time (1year+?). Seems dodgy that they 'cant' figure out the solution till now. Especially when they can tweak maul's stealth to accomodate a toon thats not even in the game (no sith taunter so far)

They have been overhauling a lot of factions recently. Here's hoping for march or april
  • At this point, who cares? What are you going to do with a working Teebo that you can't do with Zader?

They have been overhauling a lot of factions recently. Here's hoping for march or april

April's fool is the perfect setting to release c3po the ewok 'god' :wink: Along with logray and wicket!