Poe problem in arena solved !!

Ok don't hate on me too much but I have the solution!

TAKE AWAY the crystals from arena winnings and replace them with credits.

Put an equal amount in the last battle of galactic war and make the battles harder.

Bam no more Poe problem , teams become diverse again, everyone has fun!

Replies

• The problem is the **** who created the game decided that the most useful person in the game should be the character of who starred in one movie and wasn't the main character. He's more useful than vader,maul, han, luke, leia, chewy etc etc etc who all been in multiple beloved movies. No they for some odd reason decide to make poe (a pilot who was in maybe all together 40 mins) the most useful and used character. HAHAHAHA. Hope they don't decide to do a marvel game, cause their strongest character will be Squirrel Girl. One shot with an acorn.
    https://youtube.com/user/MurdaDeadpool/videos Subscribe and follow me here teaminstinct.net/ Home to Team Instinct
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    I don't see how this solves anything?... If Iam rank 1 it's not because I don't have crystals.. It's for the status
  • Dario wrote: »
    I don't see how this solves anything?... If Iam rank 1 it's not because I don't have crystals.. It's for the status

For some this is probably true but I'm betting for most it's all about the rewards!

I used to fight tooth and nail for that #1 but just lost all interest fighting the same 5 setups over and over.

Since we will be able to see teams now I will probably throw my Poe back in just to stay at a decent spot.
  • The problem is the **** who created the game decided that the most useful person in the game should be the character of who starred in one movie and wasn't the main character. He's more useful than vader,maul, han, luke, leia, chewy etc etc etc who all been in multiple beloved movies. No they for some odd reason decide to make poe (a pilot who was in maybe all together 40 mins) the most useful and used character. HAHAHAHA. Hope they don't decide to do a marvel game, cause their strongest character will be Squirrel Girl. One shot with an acorn.

Everyday I still wonder why Qui-Gon is the strongest Jedi in game now and he easily one shots Darth Maul.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The problem is the **** who created the game decided that the most useful person in the game should be the character of who starred in one movie and wasn't the main character. He's more useful than vader,maul, han, luke, leia, chewy etc etc etc who all been in multiple beloved movies. No they for some odd reason decide to make poe (a pilot who was in maybe all together 40 mins) the most useful and used character. HAHAHAHA. Hope they don't decide to do a marvel game, cause their strongest character will be Squirrel Girl. One shot with an acorn.

How do you feel about the two most damaging/powerfull characters being a random bug that anakin was slaughtering by the dozen, and a random tie pilot without his ship.