Need Some Expert Advice

HanYolo1313
456 posts Member
edited February 2017
So I'm at the point in the game where I am coming up with my first zeta (I know... Another one of these threads). I have been gearing up maul to give it to him and then the specs for Nihilus were revealed. I'm really wanting to fit Nihilus in my squad. I know we still have to wait and see what happens but from looking the way he is on paper I had a few questions for you guys. Should I keep gearing up Maul and give him the zeta? Should I keep gearing up Maul and not give him the Zeta? Zeta one of Nihilus's abilities? What is the best ideal Zaul team lineup including Nihilus? What about the best zNihilus team lineup? Can Maul still fit in a Nihilus lead squad?

Okay this next part is somewhat easier to give advice for. I have decentishhhh mods. It would be amazing for me to get better speed secondaries and I was wanting to know from you guys who have gotten great mods. How long do you farm from mod challenges before you call it quits? And do you refresh the mod shop?

Replies

• I can only give advice on mods as I do not own any zetas myself. The mod shop is your best friend since mod packs haven't popped up in a while. Farming mods is still great as you can get some fillers while you wait for better ones in the shop. Plus once in a while you'll get a real gem and that's worth all the farming in the world.
  • phatphil3 wrote: »
    I can only give advice on mods as I do not own any zetas myself. The mod shop is your best friend since mod packs haven't popped up in a while. Farming mods is still great as you can get some fillers while you wait for better ones in the shop. Plus once in a while you'll get a real gem and that's worth all the farming in the world.

If you desperately needed some good mods how long would you spend farming them before you use the cantina energy for something else?
  • EP lead with Nihilus zeta unique looks like it will counter speed (he inflicts healthsown and gains 20% TM)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • I would try to refresh mod shipments once a day. That way you don't get too frustrated over the loss of crystals on a refresh for nothing to pop up. For mod challenges the best you can hope for is a blue mod with speed secondaries on the left 3 mod slots.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    EP lead with Nihilus zeta unique looks like it will counter speed (he inflicts healthsown and gains 20% TM)

I thought that was only for empire and sith was 20% health? Idk I could be wrong.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    EP lead with Nihilus zeta unique looks like it will counter speed (he inflicts healthsown and gains 20% TM)

1. He is sith
    2. Reread palpatine leader ability, it was changed a bit.
  • I would try to refresh mod shipments once a day. That way you don't get too frustrated over the loss of crystals on a refresh for nothing to pop up. For mod challenges the best you can hope for is a blue mod with speed secondaries on the left 3 mod slots.

Would you say to spend a few days or like a few weeks on non stop mod farming?
  • When I get on around 11am, which is when my energy refresh for cantina is, whatever I have saved up from last night plus the 45, which is usually over 100, is the energy I use for mod farming the rest I use in cantina
  • When I get on around 11am, which is when my energy refresh for cantina is, whatever I have saved up from last night plus the 45, which is usually over 100, is the energy I use for mod farming the rest I use in cantina

Okay I see. That actually seems like a good plan.