What's the lowest gear level you got emperor Palp at?

I'm looking at gear 7, all 7 star, princess, sth, wiggs,and akbar.

Not all are gear7 yet but by the time event starts i think it can happen. I asked before about gear5 but realized that's dumb now. Is gear7 across the board possible?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I think 7 star would be out of reach. But probably the unlock is doable.
  • i'm at gear 11 but only 5*
  • You may be able to complete the 6* when I did it all my toons were g8 lvl 76 and I had to try about 20 times before I got good enough rng to complete the 7*
  • Yes i should have specified...i do believe I'll get 5 star palp...Maybe 6? Maybe 7?
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    You may be able to complete the 6* when I did it all my toons were g8 lvl 76 60s and I had to try about 20 200 times before I got good enough rng to complete the 7*
    This is my.
  • DrewR wrote: »
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    You may be able to complete the 6* when I did it all my toons were g8 lvl 76 60s and I had to try about 20 200 times before I got good enough rng to complete the 7*
    This is my.

Well you got star 7 palp worth level 60 gear 8? That's amazing. It gives me hope
  • I think my toons were either g7 or g8 when I got him. They were still g7 or g8 when I 7*'d him.

After I got him all maxed out - they're still g7 or g8. No further desire to invest in them.
  • It's possible if you level them to 85 and put your best mods on them