Give ig88 bounty hunters resolve?

Because why not? He needs a zeta anyways.

Replies

• *sees nickname* oh now it makes sense.
    This is a signature.
  • *sees nickname* oh now it makes sense.

Hehehe
  • Overpowered much?
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    HQFireBall wrote: »
    Overpowered much?

How so... Have you seen the other zetas in the game O.o?

The ability is just a revive and a way to shoot around taunters. And with these op auto taunters in the game we need more ways to balance the force.
  • Yes but he pack a punch
  • HQFireBall wrote: »
    Yes but he pack a punch

So does boba.
  • Not as much
  • HQFireBall wrote: »
    Not as much

His execute does way more and if his basic his twice, like it always does, they do similar damage.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Droids might be the next rework and become the next meta, prepare for GG zeta
  • Taco wrote: »
    Droids might be the next rework and become the next meta, prepare for GG zeta

I wouldn't mind that.
  • No they don't xD
  • Might as well give all bounty hunters that buff, only way they'll be able to compete against the sith, empire and Jedi. Trying to hold onto my guys but they're getting more outclassed every update
  • droids need a bit of a boost and so do bounty hunters cause they are still not good enough at least not as a team. i think it would make for a nice little boost but i worry what would happen if ig88 and boba ended up in the same team together that might be a bit op.
  • I think each bounty hunter should get their own "bounty hunters resolve" that has a different effect for each one. 88s doesn't even need to have a revive, just something cool and unique like bobas
  • PapiBlanco wrote: »
    I think each bounty hunter should get their own "bounty hunters resolve" that has a different effect for each one. 88s doesn't even need to have a revive, just something cool and unique like bobas

thats a good idea hmm wonder what it would be?
    I think each bounty hunter should get their own "bounty hunters resolve" that has a different effect for each one. 88s doesn't even need to have a revive, just something cool and unique like bobas

Usually I disagree with buffing droids however your idea of a BHResolve different for each Bounty Hunter sounds pretty cool!
    This is a signature.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Yeah different

Bobas BHR revive fits with him falling the sarlacc and still staying alive xd

Maybe use the fact that there were ig88 A, B ..C and create a new BHR around that

Love this idea.