Need input on Ventress

Just got sidious to 7* and juggling either HK or Ventress to go for next.

What are your thoughts and experiences with Ventress. On paper she seems to have a very potent line up of abilities.

Thanks

Replies

• I have Asajj at LVL 70 7* full equip.. and to be honest she sucks.. to slow.. dmg low.. my nightsister squad sucks att all.. sadly but true.. i swaped over to Droid Squad + Poggle and Poe..
  • She is good in an Nightsister team,otherwise to slow.
  • If you don't have 5 full jedi I'd be thinking about Eeth Koth, but then they'll probably go and do a droid challenge for Grevious and you'll regret not having HK.

HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It's been a long time fantasy of mine...
    Roger roger
  • Message heard about Ventress.. TBH I've heard a lot of that before.

So HK or Eeth Koth. Hmm
  • Go hk or ig88
    Don't go ventress
    And yes if you don't have 5 Jedi get eath coth
  • Sorry if this is a no-brainer, but why is everyone so adamant on getting 5 Jedi?
  • For the challenge coming up in a few weeks.

I will say that my level 69 7* ventriss at gear level 8 is the core of my team right now. She speed everyone up when she is a leader, and can strip Poe's taunt or poogle's attack up and heal when she does. Her aoe can be used every turn and she stuns on her basic.

Yes she is slow. But she is good despite that and the core of a nightsister team.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    I farmed Ventress in hopes she would get fixed with the upcoming update, instead she gets worse :neutral:
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I love playing her, she is fun. I have her at 6* and so far she survives long enough to wreck opposing team or steal the taunt / advantage / offence up. Sometimes I run her as lead to speed up Daka. I never relied on her heal so the fix doesn't bother me. My top rank was around 60 (but I can't hold it), so its likely she isn't enough to get me higher, and AI can't use her properly. I'm fine with that, as I can't play between 5 and 6 to defend rank. I use a mostly stun team (Phasma, Dooku, Daka, Asajj, and Lumi) and really like it. I'm going to get her to 7* then decide what to do next.

She is indeed slow, but she just wouldn't work properly if fast. Unless she is focused she will get a turn when someone already died (she gets a huge powerup) or near dead, so she gets a free aoe.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318