Which Character would you Most want to see in the game?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Syrix wrote: »
    I have been an adamant Ewok player ever since the idea formed in my head (and the squad formed through lucky pulls of Bronze data packs.) I have painstakingly levelled up both my Ewok Elder and my Chief Chirpa and even my Ewok Scout (who is presently only ~30 shards from) 7 stars. That said, as satisfied as I am with Old Daka being the 5th squad member, I would love to see more Ewok support. I already know that Ewok Warrior and Logray have been templated in the game, now I'd like to see squad characters for them. And to add another idea, I would also love to see a Wicket.

So my votes are cast for the following:

Logray
    Ewok Warrior
    Wicket
    (And C-3PO, Golden God just for laughs)

LMFAO that'd be awesome! Btw WIcket is also a character that we can fight ingame, and if I were you, I'd be using a taunter or counterer (stormie han or fives) with your ewoks, Firsthand experience, daka is good for control mid-game but later the massive speed toons like TFP later in game and Dispellers totally ruin daka and plus her revive isn't that reliable.
  • Options
    I think they could introduce character skins and make it so boba fett can be changed to jango fett. You could have a dark side anakin skin. It's just a thought
  • Options
    +1 for Mother Talzin. She should be really powerful. Make the nightsisters viable again.
  • Options
    I think the two most wanted by everyone is easily Jango and Jedi Knight Luke
  • Options
    bgptheonly wrote: »
    I think they could introduce character skins and make it so boba fett can be changed to jango fett. You could have a dark side anakin skin. It's just a thought

That just sounds creepy.
  • Options
    Jar Jar
  • Options
    Maljr1980 wrote: »
    Jar Jar

As a punching bag for damage tests...
  • Options
    I really want to see Shaak Ti.
  • Options
    Blind Kanan Jarrus! We need Star Wars rebels toons
  • Options
    I want W.A.C. frome clone wars, little Droid but lucky, funny, and rallies droids. Tiny so good evasion, but probably best as ship hardware. Jabba the hut, just cus lol. General Han solo for millenium falcon. Revan from kotor, anyone from kotor would be sick.
  • Options
    Oh and gungans lol, jar jar can stay home tho...
  • Cerell
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think that you have to add to the game Gungans. Rus Talpars, Boss Nass, Risch Lou, Gungan solider and, of course, Jar Jar. Gungans had advanced technology, they influenced the course of events of Star Wars. Very bad, that some Tuskens present in the game, and the Gungans, influenced the fate of the entire planet - no. In my opinion, one would have been a great team. l believe that you have to add to the game Gungans. I'm sure you can make it a decent skin.
    latest?cb=20150513105501
  • Options
    R2D2
  • Options
    Cerell wrote: »
    I think that you have to add to the game Gungans. Rus Talpars, Boss Nass, Risch Lou, Gungan solider and, of course, Jar Jar. Gungans had advanced technology, they influenced the course of events of Star Wars. Very bad, that some Tuskens present in the game, and the Gungans, influenced the fate of the entire planet - no. In my opinion, one would have been a great team. l believe that you have to add to the game Gungans. I'm sure you can make it a decent skin.
    latest?cb=20150513105501
    Jar Jar? As Darth Vader so eloquently puts it:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
  • Options
    #1.) Mother Talzin - dispel and debuff and heal a la Akbar, and can resurrect a la Daka. Yes the Nightsisters need a buff

#2.) Grand Inquisitor

• Options
    #1.) Mother Talzin - dispel and debuff and heal a la Akbar, and can resurrect a la Daka. Yes the Nightsisters need a buff

#2.) Grand Inquisitor

True, I should've put Vader's most threatening ally to the remaining jedi order on the list
  • Options
    Cerell wrote: »
    latest?cb=20150513105501

*Creates an account just to suggest the Gungans*

He only has one post lol.
  • Options
    I really want to see Shaak Ti.

That would be SICKKKKKK
  • Options
    Bane and Revan. Make a Jedi Luke when episode 8 comes out.
  • Options
    Sensei21 wrote: »
    Bane and Revan. Make a Jedi Luke when episode 8 comes out.

How about instead... Jedi Luke from the OT, and Jedi Master Luke (or whatever he's considered now) from the newest Trilogy...?