So..light side 9a..normal...wth?

How do you beat this?

Everything normal and cool, until Assage takes a turn an kills everyone from full health. Every time.

Wiggs combo barely dents her, so seems difficult to kill her before she death blossoms my whole team.

What is the trick?

Replies

• I'm guessing either your gear levels are poor or your speed from mods is poor. I'm level 83 and I just grabbed a level 85 Rey to go with my rebels plus Qui-Gon and I really don't know how hard Assaj hits because she died before she could go. Wedge was at full health and the rest had half protection still.

All my team that can be are gear 11, Wiggs are gear 10 because they can't equip the last pieces yet. I probably average +60 speed from mods.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Riktoven wrote: »
    How do you beat this?

Everything normal and cool, until Assage takes a turn an kills everyone from full health. Every time.

Wiggs combo barely dents her, so seems difficult to kill her before she death blossoms my whole team.

What is the trick?

Borrow a teebo to reduce turn meter. Thats how i beat difficult normal nodes. The hard nodes are another story...

• Provide your team and gear levels, we'll be able to help when we know what you have.