Is a 4* rey usable for arena?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited February 2016
I have 7* lumi, 7* sid, 5* poe, 6* phasma, and 4* dooku for arena right now. Im also working on a droid team. I have 86 and 88 at 6* and poggle at 4* almost 5*. Does a 4* rey fit in anywhere?
Can you say who she would replace please? Thanks

Is a 4* rey usable for arena? 28 votes

Yes
17%
DarioKAULIWillkimm98HunterMuncherPuncherReySkywalker 5 votes
Yes (if she is gear 7 or better)
25%
ItscaptainphasmaMelisanFilipTriquiDeeJayCalus_78CPMP 7 votes
Yes (if gear 6 or better)
3%
Jamespediagame 1 vote
No (if gear 6 or worse)
3%
Dadi44 1 vote
No
32%
Syth_HunterSkitskalleKeldanorJoshGElyndriaPlasmajRagabashMikymateZeknichov 9 votes
Depends
17%
RAMificationsCastaspellaTony167Ogion_the_Silentvaguelycorrect 5 votes

Replies

• Depends
    With poe i think so, with the droid team i'm not so sure. IG-86 would be my first target typically but a relatively low hp Rey and no taunt would be easy choice for first kill. Perhaps if you had ig-88 ig-86 poe poggle rey, that would be a scary team, but that means no Lumi. I would pick a 7* Lumi over 4* Star Rey (even with gear 7) for any team. Either way you're gonna have a tough team to fight, hope whatever you choose works out for ya!
  • No
    6* and above is where she's useful imo. glass cannons, even ones with foresight, desperately need the extra health
  • Depends
    Probably not, but it depends on your other options. Running with a taunty tank (Poe ftw) makes her viable, but she is so low on hp, going second will almost always mean a dead Rey.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Yes (if she is gear 7 or better)
    It depends on your Arena. If you play in a softlaunch server with everybody being 7*, no.
  • Yes
    Triqui wrote: »
    It depends on your Arena. If you play in a softlaunch server with everybody being 7*, no.

Im not in one. I am usually under rank 50 and around 30s