Improvements Qui-Gon Jinn's Character Model

Is it only me or are there anyone else bothered of Qui-Gon's in game model? With his folded sleeved tunic, he looks like Oskar Schindler, instead of Qui-Gon Jinn. Can you just change him into this?
And in addition does it only me think his lightsaber looks freaky? I mean it seems a lot longer for his model's height.

qgj-ig07.jpg

Replies

• Vodo
    332 posts Member
    I always have to put him in a rear left team position because when he's in front his lightsaber is really annoying. No real problem though.
  • Vodo wrote: »
    I always have to put him in a rear left team position because when he's in front his lightsaber is really annoying. No real problem though.

Actually he makes my eyes bleed when he looks like he is holding a lightsaber pike :) lol
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    I also think it's funny how he raises his lightsaber after a heal. Looks like he just took a certain blue pill :D
  • Vodo wrote: »
    I also think it's funny how he raises his lightsaber after a heal. Looks like he just took a certain blue pill :D

ROFL you made my day :dizzy:
  • the light saber pike look is pretty annoying!

in certain positions. the Lightsaber looks taller than he is
    -_-#)
  • SpeedWeed wrote: »
    the light saber pike look is pretty annoying!

in certain positions. the Lightsaber looks taller than he is
    -_-#)

Hahahah developers really gotta do something about this.
  • I like his stance tho. Maybe they can shorten his sabre a bit but his stance reminds me a lot of the DM > QGJ & OB1 fight (imo the best in SW franchise, duel of the fates... epic music).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    I like his stance tho. Maybe they can shorten his sabre a bit but his stance reminds me a lot of the DM > QGJ & OB1 fight (imo the best in SW franchise, duel of the fates... epic music).

Yeah there is nothing wrong about his stance but they gotta fix his lightsaber and his tunic's sleeves. In addition Qui-Gon is my favourite Jedi, that's why I want fixes about him so much lol :)
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    He is an awesome Jedi because Liam Neeson was playing him :p
    He is also the Jedi that made the worst decissions tho so he can compete for worst Jedi as well..
  • shrimpsy
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah QGJ actually has quite **** style. Imagine him not being played by Liam Neeson. He's just some Hippie Jedi tripping balls in Midichlorian. But I hope they at least change his lightsaber form (the one I call Morning Form). It looks ridiculously impractical because when he attacks, he suddenly uses attack animation of standard lightsaber form (the one I call Swagger Form), and thus moves lightsaber around like a little child. Also his attacks look terribly inefficient in terms of energy, and also exposes himself a lot to his enemies like Rambo with giant warm-up. I hope he jumps less.
  • Oh yeah and he looks particularly bad when the battle commences, as his saber slowly rises from his lower torso. I like to keep him injured (below <50% HP) so that he doesn't look like an ****.
  • The style he had there looked a lot like the fight in Rob Roy.
  • Hangun
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    shrimpsy wrote: »
    Oh yeah and he looks particularly bad when the battle commences, as his saber slowly rises from his lower torso. I like to keep him injured (below <50% HP) so that he doesn't look like an ****.

Agree with you :D

CronozNL wrote: »
    The style he had there looked a lot like the fight in Rob Roy.

Rob Roy LOL. It was awesome. Actually in lore, as we know, he uses Ataru form so maybe developers can change his animations to reflect his lightsaber form.
  • Yeah I think you can improve him a lot just by giving him his brown coat (I know Jedis fight without them, but Quigon needs desperate amount of swagger) and lowering his arm a little so that he looks more like this: [https://www.google.co.kr/url?sa=i&amp;rct=j&amp;q=&amp;esrc=s&amp;source=images&amp;cd=&amp;cad=rja&amp;uact=8&amp;ved=0ahUKEwix9PTKmN7KAhXkMqYKHaPND1AQjRwIBw&amp;url=http://deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Qui-Gon_Jinn&amp;bvm=bv.113370389,d.dGY&amp;psig=AFQjCNEdwZQmVRYgKZentzSQuOau8TJPJQ&amp;ust=1454678042524740]
  • The worse posture goes to anakin
  • Have you seen Kylo Ren? Pretty sure his posture is the worst.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • SpeedWeed wrote: »
    The worse posture goes to anakin

I think Anakin's stance look normal and his lightsaber does not look like a light pike lol :D
    Hendiju wrote: »
    Have you seen Kylo Ren? Pretty sure his posture is the worst.

I think only weirdness in Kylo Ren is he stands like a humpback hahaha.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Hangun wrote: »
    SpeedWeed wrote: »
    The worse posture goes to anakin

I think Anakin's stance look normal and his lightsaber does not look like a light pike lol :D
    Hendiju wrote: »
    Have you seen Kylo Ren? Pretty sure his posture is the worst.

I think only weirdness in Kylo Ren is he stands like a humpback hahaha.

His normal stance in game is his wounded by Chewie's bowcaster stance in the movie.
  • Telaan wrote: »

His normal stance in game is his wounded by Chewie's bowcaster stance in the movie.

I didn't notice that lol hahahahaha.