Incredible

I was saving christals for a long time to buy a gear on shipments, while I was farming these christals this piece showed up on shipments almost every day. Now I have the required amount to this piece (that will promote Boba to gear XI) and this piece haven't been on shipments since than (5 days). I can't believe that it is only bad RNG.

Replies

• It knows :p
  • You have angered RNGeezus in some way, make amends brother
  • yep had that many times lol, last one was stun cuffs the full gear piece was in the shop every day almost every single shop refresh too while i didnt have enough.
    after i finally had enough crystals bamm didnt see it in shop till a week and a half later
    the amount this happens its both kinda funny and not funny at same time
  • osamamatix wrote: »
    yep had that many times lol, last one was stun cuffs the full gear piece was in the shop every day almost every single shop refresh too while i didnt have enough.
    after i finally had enough crystals bamm didnt see it in shop till a week and a half later
    the amount this happens its both kinda funny and not funny at same time

So your saying it was there for 7-8 days.... then it wasnt for 7-8 days.

Sounds like a rotation cycle and bad luck on your part
  • Time to make a sacrifice to Rngesus. You must gear Eeth Koth or Storm trooper. And then all will be good
  • Happened to me last two weeks with mk 3 holoprojectors! Now that i got it, it appears every 2 resets lol
  • You should not have kicked those baby Ewoks. Bad karma dude.
  • Good to know that I'm not the only one... :D
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I was saving christals for a long time to buy a gear on shipments, while I was farming these christals this piece showed up on shipments almost every day. Now I have the required amount to this piece (that will promote Boba to gear XI) and this piece haven't been on shipments since than (5 days). I can't believe that it is only bad RNG.

Last week I had saved up crystals for a furnace, dissapeared for over a week to the point where I had to craft it myself from raids, I equipped and on the VERY next shipment refresh.... a furnace showed up, when I didnt need one anymore :smile: I still bought it out of spite lol.
    This is a signature.
  • I was saving christals for a long time to buy a gear on shipments, while I was farming these christals this piece showed up on shipments almost every day. Now I have the required amount to this piece (that will promote Boba to gear XI) and this piece haven't been on shipments since than (5 days). I can't believe that it is only bad RNG.

Last week I had saved up crystals for a furnace, dissapeared for over a week to the point where I had to craft it myself from raids, I equipped and on the VERY next shipment refresh.... a furnace showed up, when I didnt need one anymore :smile: I still bought it out of spite lol.

Hahahahahahhaha! "I had to craft it myself" idk why but that made me lol!
  • Its beyond obvious that the game is programmed to work this way. Ive been playing since launch and there been way too many "bad rng" instances to say that it's rng. Oh and a similar thread was deleted about a week ago
  • had it with vader shards too, needed only 5 more to 6 star and he hadnt appeared in the fleet shop for ages. like 2 weeks so i gave up used some crystal energy refreshes to complete a challenge, unlocked him to 6 star and the very next (the very next no exaggeration the very next!) fleet shop at refresh time there was vader starring me back in the face haha
    still bought them though as now its onto 7 star

also remember waiting on a furnace, one had been appearing very regularly while i didnt have enough crystals. once i did it didnt appear for a week so i got sick of waiting and bought something else. sure enough the very next day there was a furnace sitting in the shop

seriously this happens so much i have to laugh