QoL game improvements - ***PARTS 1, 2, 3 & 4! UPDATE*** (Comments) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Specially if someone uses speed x4 + auto
  • C'mon, why are there people always complaining? This is a great update, and if you don't like it don't use it.

And btw, you can't just move mods around like you suggest, as it takes credits to do it
  • Lets face it guys.

If your team can be killed right before payout.

You arent going to survive payout anyways.

1 minute, or 4 minutes (1 x4) you would still get kicked out
  • Bump. With the 4x battle speed that they're putting in you can be sniped easily if you leave any time on the clock, if we didn't need this before we will after this update.
  • ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    there are so many moving parts to this game... why focus on payout times?

I would rather see updates that actually affected gameplay...

...besides... who knows what kind of problems would occur by changing these? they don't change in accordance with daylight savings, remember... and I also recall an event that did not payout correctly and the admins had to leave it as is because the cons outweighed the pros in correcting the mistake.

payout times are a non-issue. unless you suck, or you are a top 10 arena player, chances are you will not be changing brackets too rapidly within the course of a day... and you cannot go by "best rank of the day" because then you would be having a lot more ppl with rank 1 rewards.

As the title of this thread states, we are talking about quality of life. As a lot of people in this thread have mentioned, this is the biggest issue with the game. I share the same sentiment. I would personally prefer to see such a quality of life improvement before attending to any other gameplay issues... which are being looked into all the time anyways.

i don't think it's that big of a deal. it is far from the biggest issue in the game. id rather see them focus on bugs and giving us new content like they have been.

this is a game. the ones complaining are adults. so these adults are so childish and obsessed with the game they have to have there cake and eat it too?

i want to spend time with my family AND be rank one in arena. whine whine whine. grow up and act like an adult. it's just a game.
  • Lets face it guys.

Not true. First, no team is unbeatable. Second, If you can take first with 6 minutes before payout and you win the fight with almost 5 minutes, no top 10 player could be killed in 1 minute, not even on auto. At least not on my shard.

With this 4x speed update i'm not so sure now....
  • Hope vol 2 comes with custom mod set ups for the squad configs, which unequips and equips the mod sets to the squad you're gonna use with one button...
  • spotremix wrote: »
    ZephimyrAC wrote: »

...besides... who knows what kind of problems would occur by changing these? they don't change in accordance with daylight savings, remember... and I also recall an event that did not payout correctly and the admins had to leave it as is because the cons outweighed the pros in correcting the mistake.

payout times are a non-issue. unless you suck, or you are a top 10 arena player, chances are you will not be changing brackets too rapidly within the course of a day... and you cannot go by "best rank of the day" because then you would be having a lot more ppl with rank 1 rewards.

As the title of this thread states, we are talking about quality of life. As a lot of people in this thread have mentioned, this is the biggest issue with the game. I share the same sentiment. I would personally prefer to see such a quality of life improvement before attending to any other gameplay issues... which are being looked into all the time anyways.

i don't think it's that big of a deal. it is far from the biggest issue in the game. id rather see them focus on bugs and giving us new content like they have been.

this is a game. the ones complaining are adults. so these adults are so childish and obsessed with the game they have to have there cake and eat it too?

i want to spend time with my family AND be rank one in arena. whine whine whine. grow up and act like an adult. it's just a game.

You're missing the point completely. You should try act like an adult instead of just telling other people they are whining. You don't think it's that big of a deal and that is absolutely fine. There are tons of people that feel this is the biggest issue in the game and that's why they are posting here. If you want something else, go post in another thread instead of trolling this one.
  • Whazn wrote: »
    Bump. With the 4x battle speed that they're putting in you can be sniped easily if you leave any time on the clock, if we didn't need this before we will after this update.

Main problem i see so far... I even thought this post was about it lol...
  • The0n3 wrote: »
    Whazn wrote: »
    Bump. With the 4x battle speed that they're putting in you can be sniped easily if you leave any time on the clock, if we didn't need this before we will after this update.

Main problem i see so far... I even thought this post was about it lol...

Are they seriously comming out with a times auto? That's a little heavy.
    Lets face it guys.

Not true. First, no team is unbeatable. Second, If you can take first with 6 minutes before payout and you win the fight with almost 5 minutes, no top 10 player could be killed in 1 minute, not even on auto. At least not on my shard.

With this 4x speed update i'm not so sure now....

You dont get it.

If they can kill you in 5 minutes there really no difference.

Its 5 **** minutes if you guys are pooling hundreds of crystald at payout to stay the top guy you do have an issue
  • Any chance that they'll decrease energy recharge rate?

They've mentioned they'll speed up battles. In QoL..... I can speed through this games dailies within 30 mins.
  • Undutchable
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Can we set a dedicated defensive squad for arena with this update, that'd be nice
  • What's the point of having the battle sped up to x4 if the energy depletes faster then having my dinner served... without multi sim.

They should do something about their energy regen rate.
  • This 4x speed stuff... I sense it will become a problem for us all... Specially for those of us who get top ranks in arena... I think they haven't quite thought this through when they implemented this update...
    This 4x speed stuff... I sense it will become a problem for us all... Specially for those of us who get top ranks in arena... I think they haven't quite thought this through when they implemented this update...

I think they have. This will benefit me and probably a bunch of others who want fast battles without using sims
    This 4x speed stuff... I sense it will become a problem for us all... Specially for those of us who get top ranks in arena... I think they haven't quite thought this through when they implemented this update...

I think they have. This will benefit me and probably a bunch of others who want fast battles without using sims

Yeah, on missions maybe, but that won't benefit ppl on arena since they now can be sniped within a minute... Well, it will benefit the snipers lol...
  • OdinOakenshield
    306 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The other topic was talking about possible Quality of life updates.

If the developers wish to read how its being received they will now see an issue on Arena payouts.

I hope so because it seriously needs to be addressed.

Let's just say that my guild has not been impressed with part 1. I hope part 2 is better.
  • spotremix wrote: »
    ZephimyrAC wrote: »

Clap clap clap. Put down the game and resume life.
  • These are not the updates I was hoping for.

• Hey so after this update I'm not getting any arena payouts can we at least get the payout right. This is great except that there's no Rewards for arena anymore.
  • Hey I'm happy. This will speed up raids. I just hope they will somehow speed up ship battles. And save premade ship teams.
  • How about you address the elephant in the room that is the tie-breaker system for the Rancor raid? If you want to improve quality of life, well, "guild life", this needs to be addressed.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Fact that its called a 'Quality of life' update means its useless if everybody still protests about it. The devs know about this. And btw this is quite a simple game (meant as a compliment! best mobile game ever) im sure they know what to do! :smiley:
  • I need change my arena time.... 17:00 is too soon...
  • djvita wrote: »
    i want auto but to only use basics! for nodes 1-5, 7,8 and 10 of gw

+1
  • Thank you very much for this update, we needed it badly:)
  • Does the speed up to 4x covers only fleet arena or it covers both arena?
  • Don't see what is so great about this. Saving a squad would save a few seconds at best.

It is remodding which is painful. You can't identify a mod without looking into stats. You can't locate a mod if you don't remember who you put it on, they don't have IDs or something like that, you need to check its stats. And you can't filter them or sort them by stats. Remodding 5 toons can take 15-20 mins and you wouldn't be able to tell if you have remodded in the best way. Going back to old setup after raiding is another story. So all in all it is a very painful process with lots of room for improvement.

So without mods involved, grouping 5 toons together is a worthless feature.
  • I'm very dumb so i needed this! Until now i was not able to remember which squad i used yesterday in the arena or raid. The mods will NOT be moved around but hey now i can save my 0 dmg Rancor squad
This discussion has been closed.