Anyone smell a rework for Plo Koon coming?

Or perhaps a Zeta added to his leader ability.

With all this Maul craziness going on...

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Becoming a pilot was his rework.

EDIT: Also, his rework was his rework.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    "smell a rework for Plo Koon coming" What, I didn't name him or give him that face.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • I can't smell much of anything....I have a bit of a cold.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    If so I am ready

740uBmo.jpg
  • scuba wrote: »
    If so I am ready

740uBmo.jpg

As am I: https://swgoh.gg/u/vertigo/collection/plo-koon/ (Too lazy to get a screenshot)

I'm hoping for:
    wrote:
    Quelling Blow (Basic) - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all positive status effects. If any effect is dispelled Plo Koon gains defense up for 3 turns, if more than two effects are dispelled Plo Koon calls a random clone ally to assist dealing 20% less damage. Both attackers also gain critical immunity for 2 turns. If no effects are dispelled Plo Koon recovers 5% Protection.

Force Judgement (Special) - Deal special damage to all enemies with 70% chance to inflict Offense Down for 3 turns to all enemies and a 55% chance to inflict Daze for 2 turns to enemies without any buffs.

Take Charge (Special) - All allies gain Defense Up for 4 turns. Clone and Jedi allies gain 50% TM and Clone allies gain Speed Up and Protection up (20%) for 3 turns. Other allies gain half that amount of TM and Plo Koon taunts for 2 turns.

Overwatch (leader) - (Reworked and given a Zeta)
    Zeta'd - All allies have a 20% chance to remove stealth or a taunt from each enemy at the start of each of their turns. This chance is increased to 40% for Jedi and 80% for clones. If any stealth is dispelled the ally will gain offense up for 1 turn. If any taunts are dispelled the ally will gain speed up for 2 turns and call a random clone ally to assist with their next attack. Whenever any clone ally drops below 100% health, if Plo is still alive he will taunt and grant the clone critical immunity for 1 turn.
    That's the Zeta the clones really needed, and it gives Plo his "Clone synergy" he supposedly currently has.

• I smell cat doodoo.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    If so I am ready

740uBmo.jpg

As am I: https://swgoh.gg/u/vertigo/collection/plo-koon/ (Too lazy to get a screenshot)

I'm hoping for:
    wrote:
    Quelling Blow (Basic) - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all positive status effects. If any effect is dispelled Plo Koon gains defense up for 3 turns, if more than two effects are dispelled Plo Koon calls a random clone ally to assist dealing 20% less damage. Both attackers also gain critical immunity for 2 turns. If no effects are dispelled Plo Koon recovers 5% Protection.

Force Judgement (Special) - Deal special damage to all enemies with 70% chance to inflict Offense Down for 3 turns to all enemies and a 55% chance to inflict Daze for 2 turns to enemies without any buffs.

Take Charge (Special) - All allies gain Defense Up for 4 turns. Clone and Jedi allies gain 50% TM and Clone allies gain Speed Up and Protection up (20%) for 3 turns. Other allies gain half that amount of TM and Plo Koon taunts for 2 turns.

Overwatch (leader) - (Reworked and given a Zeta)
    Zeta'd - All allies have a 20% chance to remove stealth or a taunt from each enemy at the start of each of their turns. This chance is increased to 40% for Jedi and 80% for clones. If any stealth is dispelled the ally will gain offense up for 1 turn. If any taunts are dispelled the ally will gain speed up for 2 turns and call a random clone ally to assist with their next attack. Whenever any clone ally drops below 100% health, if Plo is still alive he will taunt and grant the clone critical immunity for 1 turn.
    That's the Zeta the clones really needed, and it gives Plo his "Clone synergy" he supposedly currently has.

Sounds fun
  • i don't smell anything but what does maul have to do with plokoon or whatever his name is.
  • Leader ability has stealth removal. Pretty much useless until now....maybe.
  • Buddha wrote: »
    Leader ability has stealth removal. Pretty much useless until now....maybe.

Except it's still not that useful because they can go right back into stealth if you crit or they evade. B2 + Accuracy mods is better than a Plo Koon lead against zeta Maul lead.
  • Just no. Order 66 has taken over the meta. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I smell what the rock is cooking
  • That was me that you smell i farted
  • Nah he's lame. Some Jedi should just be weak.
  • Just no. Order 66 has taken over the meta. :D

I just watched the Clone Wars episode where 5's tried to uncover the secret of Order 66. So good and so sad.