Is my current squad enough to unlock Palp at 7 stars?

Or do I need to waste even more time and resources on rebels?
My team is: AA ( L) Lando Biggs Han HRSc all g8 ( I can take Lando to g9 with relative ease)

Replies

• Take Lando to G9. You may consider running Lando lead also for increased damage. What level is your team? If you have decent mods (ie, correct primaries for each toon), and the level is high enough, you should be fine. May take some RNG though.
  • I did it at 76 with wedge (l) biggs, sthan, lando, leia, all were g8 and it was tough I bet I had to try it 20-30 times before I finally beat it.
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    evanbio wrote: »
    Take Lando to G9. You may consider running Lando lead also for increased damage. What level is your team? If you have decent mods (ie, correct primaries for each toon), and the level is high enough, you should be fine. May take some RNG though.

Currently I am at level 77, i think that during the event I will be about 79-80. Lando leader ability is already level 6, soon to be 7 so I can always put him as a leader. I was thinking that during the event to use the mods that are on my arena team but it's an mostly empire team so I hope they are compatible. Speed and Critical damage mods on Lando and Biggs, Critical Chance and Potency on HRSc, on AA and Han whatever I strip from RG and SF :) Also i need a furnace to take both Lando and Han to g9, but I think Lando should have priority.
  • Can I beat 7* with AA, Biggs, Luke, Leia and K2SO all level 85, decent to good mods, gear 9 or higher for all?
  • Darth_**** wrote: »
    Can I beat 7* with AA, Biggs, Luke, Leia and K2SO all level 85, decent to good mods, gear 9 or higher for all?

Should be able too, hopefully AA won't get stunned so he can clense.
  • Darth_**** wrote: »
    Can I beat 7* with AA, Biggs, Luke, Leia and K2SO all level 85, decent to good mods, gear 9 or higher for all?

I think that would be easy if have some mods