Which faster to star up? Mace or Bariss?

Reyne
74 posts Member
edited February 2016
For the Jedi event :).

Bariss has 2 hard stages to farm but costs 12 cantina energy per battle. While Mace only has one hard stage but costs 10 cantina energy per battle.

I'm thinking Bariss because of the cheaper energy refill cost. But I'm not sure, hence me asking here ;)

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Mace will be faster unless you are spending zero crystals, in which case Barriss will be slightly faster (though still quite slow).
    BTW Barriss's hard nodes are 16 each... so that's 96 energy for the two. Quite a lot.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • It probably evens out but you are going to spend far more energy on Barriss since her hard nodes cost 16 each.
  • Reyne
    74 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Mace will be faster unless you are spending zero crystals, in which case Barriss will be slightly faster (though still quite slow).
    BTW Barriss's hard nodes are 16 each... so that's 96 energy for the two. Quite a lot.

Yes was just about to edit it and guessing Bariss because it's cheaper to refill normal energy. But maybe I should go for Mace anyway because I already have 7* JC and Lumi, don't really need a third healer.
    Cecton wrote: »
    It probably evens out but you are going to spend far more energy on Barriss since her hard nodes cost 16 each.

Yeah I know they cost more. But that really isn't the main issue for me. But as I said thinking I should go Mace anyway.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Remember that spending energy on Cantina lets you farm twice, effectively. Spending it on hard missions doesn't.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Yeah you are right. I missread your first post. Mace it is then :). Thanks