Has someone tried SiT?

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
edited February 2017
I run EP and Savage in arena, only 2 siths. My main tank is RG, but I was wondering if SiT was only viable along with a full Sith team or also a mixed team. My 2 others are usually BF and JKA.

Since with Omega SiT starts with Defense Up, he will rapidly gain Taunt and Retribution when EP will call a Special. So taunt will be applied almost during the whole battle. Now, if JKA is wounded, SiT won't taunt.

Has somebody already tried it in arena or GW?

Replies

• Practically every team has some sort of dispel, so your best bet would be to have multiple sith so you can give him taunt and/or retribution multiple times. Otherwise he'll taunt once, get dispelled, and sit idle for the rest of the round.
  • So with a mixed team, the best is to add RG (or ShT when I will get him) to cover the team. I'm working on DT, and I want to give SiT a try but he's only gr 7 now. Something like EP(L), Savage, SiT, RG and DT.
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    BulYwif wrote: »
    So with a mixed team, the best is to add RG (or ShT when I will get him) to cover the team. I'm working on DT, and I want to give SiT a try but he's only gr 7 now. Something like EP(L), Savage, SiT, RG and DT.

Double tank teams tend to be pretty easy to beat, especially if someone has B2. You want a tank that can taunt multiple times in a round.

That said, SiT could do that, but he would need more than 2 sith allies. Vader would be a great addition since under Palp he can use 2 specials back to back and quickly get SiT's taunt up.
  • That sounds not good. So for now, the best is to keep RG since I run a mixed team and don't have enough developed Siths in my roster.
  • Yeah hes really fun to use, im rocking EP L, Maul, SiT, JKA, Boba because of EP lead when sith trooper uses his aoe with low health he gains all of his health back, I only have him at g8 but will hopefully get him to g9
  • Lucky7th wrote: »
    Yeah hes really fun to use, im rocking EP L, Maul, SiT, JKA, Boba because of EP lead when sith trooper uses his aoe with low health he gains all of his health back, I only have him at g8 but will hopefully get him to g9

Thanks for the feedback. Mine is lvl 70 gr 7, I'll put him lvl 85 with the next credit heist and will test it a bit in GW.