Lvl 52 events

Anyone that high yet and know what it does? I think there's inly 1 person on my server that's 52. Hopefully it's somethring as interesting as GW is.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I've heard it is rather underwhelming, costing 50 energy and giving mediocre rewards. Which is kinda sad.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I've heard it is rather underwhelming, costing 50 energy and giving mediocre rewards. Which is kinda sad.

Eh......
  • Currently events are very underwhelming. There are two kinds currently, and you get a key for each type roughly every 24 hours. When you use a key on an event, it opens for 1 hour. During that hour you can spend 50 energy to battle for either Training Droids or Credit Droids. The battle gives no xp either. The events may be slightly more useful once you hit the level cap, but using 50 energy and getting no xp is no good while leveling.
  • Currently events are very underwhelming. There are two kinds currently, and you get a key for each type roughly every 24 hours. When you use a key on an event, it opens for 1 hour. During that hour you can spend 50 energy to battle for either Training Droids or Credit Droids. The battle gives no xp either. The events may be slightly more useful once you hit the level cap, but using 50 energy and getting no xp is no good while leveling.

And I have like 2million credits so that's not a problem.
  • Around 100k credit for 50 energy. Not worth it unless you are running very low on credits compare to other things.
  • davida8546 wrote: »
    Around 100k credit for 50 energy. Not worth it unless you are running very low on credits compare to other things.

I could use the droids though, right now I can basically just barely level up my a team, I wish they sold stuff for credits instead of everything useful for crystals.
  • They are the same Events from Soft Release...I don't think the focus at the moment is Content, but rather bugs and balance fixes. I assume some Raid Events etc...are in the works.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Still worth it compared to purchasing 56k for 85 crystals. I haven't done the events since they took them off the dailies.
  • Still worth it compared to purchasing 56k for 85 crystals. I haven't done the events since they took them off the dailies.

Literally GW has taken credits out of the equation, I wish I could buy other things with credits I have so much of them or donate it to someone lol.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I got so broke from leveling and promoting toons I used the credit event. Seems worthless but once you're paying 500k to promote you'll find yourself hitting the 50 energy welfare office lol.
  • **** that must be the lvl 60 promotion or 7* my highest right now is 4* and soon it'll be 5*. I've only played for like 1 week or so.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    I got so broke from leveling and promoting toons I used the credit event. Seems worthless but once you're paying 500k to promote you'll find yourself hitting the 50 energy welfare office lol.
    Funniest thing I've seen lol 50 energy welfare office
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Currently events are very underwhelming. There are two kinds currently, and you get a key for each type roughly every 24 hours. When you use a key on an event, it opens for 1 hour. During that hour you can spend 50 energy to battle for either Training Droids or Credit Droids. The battle gives no xp either. The events may be slightly more useful once you hit the level cap, but using 50 energy and getting no xp is no good while leveling.

Most of us Level 40 and higher are not lacking money so why offer Credit Droids at this level? This would have been smarter to have open at Level 20 instead when I needed credits. On the flipside, the Training Droids can be helpful as you level up and each upgrade requires more training. They should swap the Credit Droid section with another area to get shards using credits like Squad, Cantina, etc...
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Rutank wrote: »
    that must be the lvl 60 promotion or 7* my highest right now is 4* and soon it'll be 5*. I've only played for like 1 week or so.
    Promotion costs.

5★ = 250,000
    6★ = 500,000
    7★ = 1,000,000
    Post edited by Hozilla on
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Rutank wrote: »
    WhipiT wrote: »
    Funniest thing I've seen lol 50 energy welfare office
    You will find yourself running out of credits when you have +10 toons and need to * and level up. Which will happen soon as you unlock more chars.
  • Keaven wrote: »
    **** that must be the lvl 60 promotion or 7* my highest right now is 4* and soon it'll be 5*. I've only played for like 1 week or so.
    Promotion costs.

5★ = 250,000
    6★ = 500,000
    7★ = 1,000,000

I know for sure I won't be getting 7* in any near future
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Keaven wrote: »
    **** that must be the lvl 60 promotion or 7* my highest right now is 4* and soon it'll be 5*. I've only played for like 1 week or so.
    Promotion costs.

5★ = 250,000
    6★ = 500,000
    7★ = 1,000,000

I'm sitting on 1M at the moment and have 5 Heroes on their way to 6★ at similar times. It's the random credit challenges that get me into surplus as leveling character is already over 100K each at 50 and keeps me pretty neutral. Will definitely take long enough just to get my first all star team finished even after I get the gear and shards.

It costs about 1M to level a new Hero from 1-60 btw. So plus promotions thats about 3M for every 7★ Hero you want.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Currently events are very underwhelming. There are two kinds currently, and you get a key for each type roughly every 24 hours. When you use a key on an event, it opens for 1 hour. During that hour you can spend 50 energy to battle for either Training Droids or Credit Droids. The battle gives no xp either. The events may be slightly more useful once you hit the level cap, but using 50 energy and getting no xp is no good while leveling.

Most of us Level 40 and higher are not lacking money so why offer Credit Droids at this level? This would have been smarter to have open at Level 20 instead when I needed credits. On the flipside, the Training Droids can be helpful as you level up and each upgrade requires more training. They should swap the Credit Droid section with another area to get shards using credits like Squad, Cantina, etc...

This is more likely a relic from beta, because back in beta lack of credits was a serious issue since GW wasn't released until very late and the fact that it was almost impossible to even clear the first 3 stages (even at level 60). A lot of players struggled to level up characters because they didn't have enough credits to do so.

Back when Events didn't require energy to run, the Credit Droids event was very useful because it allowed us to earn an extra 125k in credits each day. That's a lot when at the time hitting 1m credits was considered a milestone at level 60.

**** I feel like an elderly person talking about "back in my day" stuff :p
  • I can always count on you for good information, thanks again!! I hope EA modernizes this to be of more use...
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Keaven wrote: »
    Promotion costs.

5★ = 250,000
    6★ = 500,000
    7★ = 1,000,000

I'm sitting on 1M at the moment and have 5 Heroes on their way to 6★ at similar times. It's the random credit challenges that get me into surplus as leveling character is already over 100K each at 50 and keeps me pretty neutral. Will definitely take long enough just to get my first all star team finished even after I get the gear and shards.

It costs about 1M to level a new Hero from 1-60 btw. So plus promotions thats about 3M for every 7★ Hero you want.

Yeah right now I have 1m+ and I have about 325k in droids sitting without opening them right now. I know for sure soon 2-3 days I'll be getting my sidious to 5* and that'll be a number on my credits. Still a random 12 shards would be boss for an event prize.
  • U wanna no somthin every 15 to 20 mins I rank up
  • Its like gravy and my gm is the train try and clock what I said then u will no how I do it if u do tell me and I will show u how to do it to no ****
  • And I got 1.6 m and it only took me a day and im only level 20 only a took me a day to get their
  • U will all see me soon enough look out for indigo
  • I just unlocked those events. And they suck! 50 energy for maybe 2 or 3 5* training droids? And no exp for the player level?

7 5* training droids currently sell for 60 crystals in shipment and I thought that was a bad deal. It seemed way better than this key event.

Please change these events to cost no energy. Or at least give us exp for player level.
  • OG_Tree wrote: »
    I just unlocked those events. And they suck! 50 energy for maybe 2 or 3 5* training droids? And no exp for the player level?

7 5* training droids currently sell for 60 crystals in shipment and I thought that was a bad deal. It seemed way better than this key event.

Please change these events to cost no energy. Or at least give us exp for player level.

I'm sure they know they need to be fixed but a great interim fix would be to take away the energy requirement. It would give us something else to do while we wait for our energy to refill.