Resistance pilot and resistance trooper.

How are they. IG 86 us done so for hard battles and GW I got nothing to go for. So I was thinking about my next team comp. And pilots seem to get all the damage. So how is he?

Replies

• How you are going to farm resistance trooper? Farming Rey is a quicker task...)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Pilot has the higher single target basic damage, not counting chances go double attack and such, according to swgoh cantina. He also has good self-protection with foresight and extra turn meter on crits. Pretty good.
    Trooper is Hard to farm sadly
  • I love my RP. He's 5* gear VIII right now and regularly crits for 7k (with poggles buff). I was pushing to get him 7* ASAP, but have to move back to Lumi now for the jedi challenges.

• Meter gain processes often enough that he cuts ahead in line quite a bit. He also crits a lot and that increases as you ability him up, especially with Sid leader. He hits harder than a 7* Sid at only 4*. He's still a little squishy but we'll see what 7* brings. Ask me in a couple of weeks but right now I'm happy and he's already an early GW attacker for me.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi