When to change the device account will be available (IOS for Android and Android for IOS)

First I would like to congratulate the development team. Agreeing or not with their attitudes is evident that they are working hard and listening to the players.
This last update notice was extremely encouraging, no doubt everyone is excited.

This is an old question and complaint and something that has never been officially answered.

Do you intend to make it available at some point?

Grateful for the attention

Replies

• Sorry my Horrible english
  • I doublt CG trolling team will ever do this. If they do, they wouldn't able to laugh on people arguying over Android users get some free stuff and iOs not. It will not be fun, you know.
  • No worries on the English, we all know exactly what you mean! There are many threads on this problem already but I have also not heard any real answer on it either. Many games coming out these days have accounts being linked to both platforms its always been a big downside to this game.

It would be a huge quality of life improvement to the game!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    2 main issues,
    1 - people with access to both could possibly claim brand specific rewards (if they do any again)
    2 - they could also be trying to decrease the sale of accounts, they would like to keep the real money going to them not to the end user, yes this could be a non issue but it does limit selling of accounts to some extent.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    2 main issues,
    1 - people with access to both could possibly claim brand specific rewards (if they do any again)
    2 - they could also be trying to decrease the sale of accounts, they would like to keep the real money going to them not to the end user, yes this could be a non issue but it does limit selling of accounts to some extent.

If question 1 is the obstacle, just put a limit on any device changes.
  • Serya wrote: »
    No worries on the English, we all know exactly what you mean! There are many threads on this problem already but I have also not heard any real answer on it either. Many games coming out these days have accounts being linked to both platforms its always been a big downside to this game.

It would be a huge quality of life improvement to the game!

Tanks Serya

I myself am walking with two cellphones, iphone just for the game. I have to pay more in my mobile internet account because of the game. Logic that is my option, I could stop playing or make a new account, but I have a count of the launching week and I really like this game.

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    2 main issues,

1 wouldn't be an issue at all. The whole point is the phone companies want you to own their product, which you do. They don't care if you also own the other guy's phone.
  • Wish this would happen. I switched from Android to iOS last year, but I really want to go back to Android and get a Pixel, but honestly this game and my progress is all that's keeping me on iOS. If that is what was intended by this, then bravo CG.
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    I doublt CG trolling team will ever do this. If they do, they wouldn't able to laugh on people arguying over Android users get some free stuff and iOs not. It will not be fun, you know.

Lol