Anti-Jedi Meta?

So, with everyone now running to build and star their Jedi teams, is it time to run the other way and start building an anti-jedi team? And who would that be for a f2p player?

I'm thinking something like:
Sid (L)
Dooku
IG-100
Vader
??

I guess the p2p would be:
Sid
Dooku
Cad Bane
Vader
Maul

Replies

• Lol, I don't think anyone is going to use that starred up team in Arena anytime soon. As of now, Jedi teams are one of the weakest.
  • sid and dooku are already all over the arena. vader cant be leveled, so he is most likely out. hk47 would destroy against a jedi team. maybe sid, dooku, kylo (for heal immune with sid), hk and ig86?
  • JayBeefed
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Lol, I don't think anyone is going to use that starred up team in Arena anytime soon. As of now, Jedi teams are one of the weakest.

No one who already has a large library of toons will use their jedis in the Arena, but newer players on newer servers don't necessarily have a large assortment of toons built up. If these players move their focus to jedis for the challenges and the shot at "yoda", you will see more and more jedis in play.
  • Lol, I don't think anyone is going to use that starred up team in Arena anytime soon. As of now, Jedi teams are one of the weakest.

Just imagine if the leader ability or Unique ability of Yoda (if it is Yoda) is Anti-Sith or Anti Dark Side. That would change part of the meta really fast if Dooku and Sid gets nullified by him...

• Johnnyudes wrote: »

Just imagine if the leader ability or Unique ability of Yoda (if it is Yoda) is Anti-Sith or Anti Dark Side. That would change part of the meta really fast if Dooku and Sid gets nullified by him...

That *is* interesting... Suddenly, all the PvP teams that run Sid would become targets, except that Sid has a naturally high dodge rate against Jedi... Hmmm