Fastest character to seven stars?

Can someone tell me the fastest F2P character to grind to seven stars and how long it would take? I really want to unlock the shard shop.

Replies

• Options
    those available in GW shipment, if you can clear GW everyday, it takes 22 days.
    Otherwise, if you spend some crystals on refresh, those on cantina (nodes and shipment) can be 7stared in Under a month.
    do both;
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Unlocking Shard Shop btw, is not a huge advantage. I have had it unlocked for a while now, and I think I have only picked up one or two items from it. The costs, are huge compared to the shards you turn in for currency
  • Options
    Yes, but think about it, if you have an easy character grinded to seven stars, that means it's easy to get more currency for the shop. That's why I want an easy character
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    meh,
    honestly mate, you will see what I am talking about once you open it. the exchange is beyond horrible.
    can not remember how much currency you get per shard ( thinking maybe 15 ) but like two common to get shards ( from like Cantina, GW, Arena ) you are playing 300 for 2 character shards. For the hard to gets ( Grievous or K-2S0 you are paying 1k - 1.25k for 5 character shards )
    Just trying to give you a heads up,
    you are much farther ahead, farming shards normally, and working towards the rare ones over time with excess means
    Post edited by Darklin_Sil on
  • Options
    Go to the (Neutral) Cantina Battles and keep going after those that don't cost too much energy, but stock up on some of those Sim Shards (i think¿) and go from there...
  • Options
    Jedi Consular, Chewbacca, and Talia. Some of the first characters you get access to and some of the first you can farm.
    New to the SWGOH forum
    Star Wars nerd