Fives (5555555) viable tank?

He looks solid, I like his ability to counter and have an assist. Anyone running him late game?

Pros/cons?

Replies

• Con is he's not Stormtrooper Han or the walking carpet. ;)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Fives is super tanky and does good damage. I personally don't use him, but I go "ahhhh man!" every time I have to fight one.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Best tank class stat and ability wise besides the main thing why you would even use a tank - no taunt.
  • I have fives at ironically 5* in epic tier gear and he is about like a mirror of Boba survivability wise. While I don't thinks 5 bribgs as much to the table as Boba his counter attack and ally assist add up to above average DPS for a tank. A solid character.
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    WhipiT wrote: »
    I have fives at ironically 5* in epic tier gear and he is about like a mirror of Boba survivability wise. While I don't thinks 5 bribgs as much to the table as Boba his counter attack and ally assist add up to above average DPS for a tank. A solid character.

I was on the fence about really investing my energy in-game to try working towards nabbing a Fett of my own. Is he really that useful once properly built up? I haven't had enough experience using guest Fetts around an average power level of higher than 1500-1800. He still did pretty well for me, just can't really get a good measure of him without having a well progressed one of my own to play around with in different teams, especially mixed alignment ones.

"Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    His main use endgame is his aoe ability block. In some builds it's his leadership skill. But most keep him in there line up for for all of the above, his self rez and ability to take damage well. Behind Lando Boba is my favorite arena character.
  • Fives is an excellent tank.
  • Wow, 4 years might be a record.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Real curious, I was very confused at first but then I saw the date. Then I was like, ohh, it's one of these.
  • Sometimes I like these. It's like stepping into a time machine.

200.webp?****=790b761159e676bc1e5f461f748704e5c2ee94eda94092c6&rid=200.webp
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Sometimes I like these. It's like stepping into a time machine.

200.webp?****=790b761159e676bc1e5f461f748704e5c2ee94eda94092c6&rid=200.webp

Futureman!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    TVF wrote: »

Futureman!

In a necro thread, ironic!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Before it gets locked

dge0onddpr7l.jpg
  • Boba needs better stats
  • Nerf Wiggs.
  • Before it gets locked

dge0onddpr7l.jpg

s1j57u7ngueh.jpeg

Now you're locked.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.