Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Hey everyone Guild Gravity Bing is recruiting! We're an open clan for everyone who loves to raid. We're currently participating in Rancor and tank raids.
    Requirements:
    Level 35+
    Active player 300/600 tickets produced a day
    Friendly
    Loves Star Wars

We're still building! Looking for people who will stay active for a while until we can start heroic raids!

Add my ally code and we can get you in!
    426-828-368
  • Hi Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is Evergoo, Guild Leader of The Guild Raiders (Heroic AAT) and Room 249 (non-Heroic guild). We recently merged with two other guilds to form a 3-guild coalition: 1 Heroic Rancor + Heroic AAT, 1 Heroic Rancor + Normal AAT, and 1 Non-Heroic. Whenever we have spots open, we promote players from within our system to the next highest guild.

If you are active and interested in receiving guidance for Arena, Galactic War, Ships, Raids, and farming, my Guild Officers (also running alt accounts) and I would love to give you advice. We have been together since May 2016 and are very knowledgeable about metas.

My Ally Code is 422-932-927, my Line ID is evergoo, and we do T5 Rancor Raids. Thank you for listening and please don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot me a PM! :)

Heroic Account:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/evergoo/
  • Sphere O Fear Handrail Union is looking for members. We are just getting started and are looking to grow. Our member levels range from 40s to 60s. Our main goal is to raid as often as possible and increase the raid difficulty when possible. Time reset is EST (Eastern US).

My ally code is 624-953-589. Send me an ally request and I will send an invitation. It should be fun.
  • Greetings Galaxy of Heroes members! I am an officer of the XCorps guild, currently we are a casual, laid-back, relaxed guild. Have a few solid members contributing 600/600 (not required but some activity is! 0/600 for multiple days in a row rate you a kick from the guild, unless you alert one of our officers of potential inactivity) All we ask is you bring a good attitude. Impatience, rudeness, things of that nature are NOT tolerated. Won't hesitate to kick you the moment you cross those boundaries.

Currently we can raid t6 of both rancor/AAT, need more higher levels and actives to attempt T7. Have no limits on levels joining, nor raid limits due to the inactivity we are suffering, we have no need to wait for players, everyone who is active gets rewards. Once we have an active core group we will set up limits on raids so that everyone gets a chance at rewards.

We do not use outside apps nor do we require them, we have them at our disposal but do not just give out info to new joins, after so long in the guild you may request info to our Discord channel.

While we are not a strict guild, we do know real life is more important than a video game.That being said inactivity hurts production in this game, again without a heads up to myself, the leader or other officers of extended inactivity will result in a kick as well, to allow ourselves an opportunity to have active players join and earn us tickets and finishing raids on time.

If this is what you are looking for in GoH, we look forward to welcoming you to our guild! Ally code is 732-568-641, or message me on forums for an invite.

Sincerely,
    Demunchild

P.s. We are recruiting on a 1 to 1 ratio, I will remove an inactive player to invite one active, so if you have multiple people joining just need to know some information first, i.e. how many, levels, usual time they play during the day/night, any other information you deem fit before joining is all I ask. Thank you in advance and I look forward to growing with new members!
  • We are looking for active members to fill our guild. Easy laid back bunch who are very talkative and share strategy about the game and just life in general.

Minimum requirements:
    600 daily raid tickets
    Player level 70+ prefered but will accept lower levels
    Follow raid rules
    Be active and have fun!

We raid Heroic rancor which we beat in 2 hrs. Currently raiding basic tank but will be doing Heroic tank shortly. Most of our core players are top 10 in their servers in arena and ships. We are a single guild focused on progressing and helping our lowers strengthen their toons. Very active in gear donations. If this sounds like the guild you have been looking for then send me a pm.

Ally code: 351 752 114

We use Line app but it is not required. My Line ID kadenryken

2 spots open come get rewards with us. Killing it with 3 t7 rancor and 2 t6 tank raids a week
  • Krath Council is recruiting active players now! Come join the fight! We are a PST based guild with 35 active competitive members and are currently running Tier V rancor about every other day and Tier 6 AAT and are about to start doing Tier VI rancor every other raid very soon. We are mostly in the 60's-80's but have a few lower members. We use discord and are very active in donations. Feel free to hit me up with any questions or contact Me here or our main officer on discord Zephyrus#3868 his ally code is 446-516-514 mine is 981-232-533

• Brand new guild here for brand new players. If you are a new player and would like to have a go at building up to raids, this might be a good place to start.

Only accepting people who are very new to game.

Ally Code: 881-491-516

Guild Name: Jomsvikings

Time Zone: EST

As I said, the guild is new, so do not have many members, but you have to start from somewhere.

Recommended player levels would be in the level 30-50 range.
  • MORTAL SEPARATISTS

T7 rancor and normal tank

Minimum requirements:
    600 daily raid tickets.
    Player level 85 prefered but will accept lower levels.
    Inactivity maximum 2 days unless officer informed.
    Be active and have fun!

We use line chat app.

We have level 85s helping lower level players with advice and donating gear.

Ally me - eddy 944-514-285
    Add me on line - lord_eddy

If you drop an ally request and are without a guild I can invite you in instantly.
  • Hey everyone Guild Gravity Bing is recruiting! We're an open clan for everyone who loves to raid. We're currently participating in Rancor and tank raids. We're looking for new players who want to build up.
    Requirements:
    Level 35+
    Active player 300/600 tickets produced a day
    Friendly
    Loves Star Wars

We're still building! Looking for people who will stay active for a while until we can start heroic raids!

Add my ally code and we can get you in!
    426-828-368
  • The Half Moon Guild

We are a new guild of about 25 currently recruiting new players. Our core group is between level 40 - 70, but we welcome anyone as long as you are somewhat active. We love to raid and typically alternate between T3 and T4 raids. Once we grow the guild some more we will move up to higher tiers. Join us!

Add 121-368-695 to join or message me if you have any more questions.

May the force be with you always,
    Doub1eOh7
  • Helpful Guild has 2 Member Spots Open!

We are a casual but active guild. What that means is there are no daily minimums, no one telling you to play more, no need for a 3rd party chat app, but also that we like to play everyday. Currently we are running T5 Pit raids.
    We are free to play friendly and welcome pay to play players as well. Send me a message with your ally code for an invite!
    Note: We also have 2 Officer spots open for players with over one year experience.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Just started a new guild Resistance Slayers. Only have 3 members right now but open to all ranks and skill. Just looking to run raids, collect gear, and have fun. So if anyone is looking to join a guild please come join us. Hard to get up the currency to run a raid with only 3 players lol we are Rank 60, 46, and 37. So feel free to add me and come join the fun924-747-461
  • All levels welcome!

I ally all members of the guild, do you want me on your team?
    SWGoH.jpg?dl=1

StinkyPete wrote: »
    Our guild is small, but we're looking to recruit active players of any level.

We currently have 3 very active level 85's to guide & assist you, very happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Raid levels will be by common consensus.
    I will Ally everyone in the guild, have 29 toons at 7*, plus Vader & Palpatine at 6*
    We will accept everyone. Pretty much the only rule we have, is "be kind to other players".

Guild name: HearNoSeeNoSpeakNo

My name: WookieOfTheYear
    Code: 773-259-687

May the Force be with you.

• Dazhub
    135 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by Dazhub on
  • Our guild Resistance Slayers is looking for members. We are new so it will take some time to build up but it will happen with time. We currently have 4 members all active all the time. Will only enter raids that everyone can gain from. We currently have lvl 61, 61, 47, and 39. My ally code is 924-747-461 or you can message me on here for details.
  • Looking for a guild that is willing to help guide me from level 60 to 80. I want to be able to do higher raids than the tier 2 that my current clan is doing. I contribute 600 daily tickets almost every day. I am currently leveling up one level every two days.

My ally number is 471 554 368

send me an invite if interested
  • Genocidal Tendencies is up to 29 players mostly levels 50-60 we are currently raiding t3 Rancor and have AAT open although just chipping away at it. We now make enough raid tickets per day that as soon as Rancor is dead we open another raid. Very active guild exchange.

Looking for more active casual players all we are looking for is a solid attempt at getting your 600 tickets per day.

Your leader is top 10 arena every day and #1 in Fleet arena, Im new to the game but have spent the last 20 years running guilds online since the first MMO Ultima Online in 1997. We have a solid mix of experienced and new players with a line group if you want it but not mandatory.

Join us for raid gear rewards!

Ally code: 892-227-534
  • Any new players looking for a guild?? We are called the Killer Newbs. We only have 3 members, but are looking to expand as much as possible. I am level 85 so I will help all members as best as I can. If this interests you, add me as an ally and I will send you an invite. Ally code: 756-111-354
  • Heya! Our Southeast Asia-based guild Daily Grinddd is looking for new players level 60 and up! We do Tier IV and Tier V Rancor raids, and am gearing up quickly for the other levels! We're mostly casual players and we're looking to bulk up with more active players. :)

Send a request my way to get an invite, via ally code 384-225-324 !
  • TNR Skywalkers Templar is the place to be! Come join our player development guild where you will have access to 300+ member community for up to date advice, support and guidance when progressing through the game.

We are currently doing Tier V rancor raids and will progress quickly up the ranks.

Please add me on Discord if you want to join ThePixie86#5692

Thank you
  • BADMMMMMM has decided to take in one new padawan to replace an inactive high level player. Do you want to jump start your progress in the game?

The ideal candidate will have only recently started playing, loves Star Wars, loves playing SWGOH, wants to play correctly and wants to dominate their server.

We are an active guild and we do now REQUIRE padawans to join discord and read our beginners guide. We don't have a daily energy requirement but we expect you to play as often as possible in the beginning since you'll need to advance quickly so you can at some point contribute to raids, earn raid gear and most importantly work toward a high rank on your server so you can earn free rewards. If you don't play a lot, and correctly, early it puts you far behind the curve on your server.

We have an active discord chat and guild chat. Almost all of our members play daily.

We actively support our padawans and have multiple channels in discord including our beginners guide to help you. Our last group of padawans are all dominating their servers including top five arena and number one fleet rankings and soon some will be able to zero damage heroic raids. If you zero damage a high level raid you, generally, get better rewards than anything other than a top three finish in the raid one level below.

We are a mix of dolphins and F2P players. We are always raiding. Currently we run Rancor 6, heroic Rancor and normal tank. We are building towards heroic tank and will probably kick the tires on it very soon.

If you are a new but committed player you can join and develop. We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our toons to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Our guild is closed. If you want to join please send me your ally code, tell me about yourself and I'll send you an invite if you are a good match for our guild. As you are currently in a guild you'll have to leave so I can send you an invite. You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst.

Regards,
    Han
  • Genocidal Tendencies is up to 29 players mostly levels 50-60 we are currently raiding t3 Rancor and have AAT open although just chipping away at it. We now make enough raid tickets per day that as soon as Rancor is dead we open another raid. Very active guild exchange.

Looking for more active casual players all we are looking for is a solid attempt at getting your 600 tickets per day.

Your leader is top 10 arena every day and #1 in Fleet arena, Im new to the game but have spent the last 20 years running guilds online since the first MMO Ultima Online in 1997. We have a solid mix of experienced and new players with a line group if you want it but not mandatory.

Join us for raid gear rewards!

Ally code: 892-227-534
  • Outcry
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Knightterrors is a new guild looking to grow. Enjoy the game with us, and maybe bring a friend ;) . ally code 832-482-444 .
  • The Half Moon Guild

We are a new guild of about 30 currently recruiting new players. Our core group is between level 40 - 70, but we welcome anyone as long as you are somewhat active. We love to raid and typically alternate between T3 and T4 raids. Once we grow the guild some more we will move up to higher tiers. Join us!

Add 121-368-695 to join or message me if you have any more questions.

May the force be with you always,
    Doub1eOh7
  • Do you have the ability to participate in Tier 5 raids? Want the guild experience without the guild stress?

Syndicate of Rogues

We are currently doing Tier 5 and 6 pit raids and Tier 6 tank takedown and momentum is picking up. Guild members range from about 50 to 85.

Looking for a few mid to higher level players who are casually active. People who can log in and help us out most days of the week to complete daily challenges and earn coins to launch raids. No strict requirements. This isn't a job, it's for fun.

We know you have a real life because we do too, and won't break your kneecaps if you don't check in every 15 minutes.

Syndicate of Rogues

Friendly players. Come check us out.

My ally code is 247-981-425
    Line ID: ronin8704

Send me a message if you're interested.

Ronin
  • New guild kanzounisimiru 2 looking for player. Will be starting with tier 5 raid. Guild leader speaks Japanese.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • Clan Lok is now recruiting

We are a guild that is focusing on leveling and gearing all our players including the lower level ones. Playing smart to maximize guild benefits. Currently on Tier 4/5 raids and Normal Tank.

Anyone is invited come be the best at this game with us!

Add VXX Ally Code: 873-848-922
    Add VXX2 Ally Code: 185-958-936

All Welcome :)
  • Current guild has 22 open spots but could take on up to 30 new members once inactives are cleared out.
    Willing to help some lower level players grow.
    Willing to merge with another small clan.

Guild name: Mandlorian Army
    Ally code: 793-619-164
  • Hello I'm the guild leader recently like 5 members stopped playing. We have 5 members now. Just about everyday we get guild cash. Anyway I'm a level 77 with toons In the 6000 and some in high 5000 currently working on adding more. We have a strong 83 level a decent 40 50 and 60 level actually are 67 as a seven star over 5000 toon already. Long story short ally me then join the guild 761 724 511
  • StinkyPete
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    We're still looking for members to grow our guild.

Currently doing:
    Rancor tier V
    AAT - normal

Come join the fun,
    Name: WookieOfTheYear
    Ally Code: 773-259-687
    All levels welcome!

I ally all members of the guild, do you want me on your team?
    SWGoH.jpg?dl=1

Our guild is small, but we're looking to recruit active players of any level.

We currently have 3 very active level 85's to guide & assist you, very happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Raid levels will be by common consensus.
    I will Ally everyone in the guild, have 29 toons at 7*, plus Vader & Palpatine at 6*
    We will accept everyone. Pretty much the only rule we have, is "be kind to other players".

Guild name: HearNoSeeNoSpeakNo

My name: WookieOfTheYear
    Code: 773-259-687

May the Force be with you.

This discussion has been closed.